We stayed in the Orlowska apartment and couldn't have been happier. It is spacious and beautiful. Kitchen is wonderfully appointed, bathroom is fresh and modern and the living areas furnished in antiques. The bed is comfortable with beautiful bed linens. To our surprise, it was cleaned daily by a diligent staff. We didn't expect that in an 'apartment' setting.
The best part though, are the three young ladies that run this establishment. Klaudia, Ewelina and Gosha were the friendliest, most helpful staff we have encountered anywhere in our travels. Not only are they thoroughly professional and knowledgeable, but they were willing to go out of their way to help this non-Polish speaking couple. They were assisted by helpful Andrew, who hauled our luggage. The Main Square is only 3 short blocks away, there is an inexpensive breakfast and pierogi restaurant immediately next door, and a wonderful French restaurant, the Cyrano de Bergerac, in the basement, as well as a wonderful milkbar on the same block. We could happily live there. Do not pass up Orlowska, you won't find better accomodations in Krakow!
Pat and Larry Weiser
St Paul, Minnesota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow