My partner and I stayed in the Orlowska Apartment from 15th to 18th Feb 2013. We really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was beautiful, spacious, comfortable and very clean. The kitchen was equipped with everything you can wish for - coffee grinder, coffee machine, pots, pans, plates....During winter season breakfast is included, which made the stay even better. The ladies who looked after us were very polite and helpful. We arranged our airport pick-up through them before our arrival and they gave us great advise on restaurants. I can only recommend the Orlowska Townhouse. It's very close to the main square and other attractions. The restaurant downstairs 'Cyrano de Bergerac' offers excellent food and as guests of the townhouse one receives a 10 % discount. We will certainly stay there again. It was just a wonderful experience thanks to the great staff working there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow