Spent several nights at this romantic, well-located, charmingly staffed architectural gem in September 2011. We had tried to book a room back in 2008 but it was full, so we were thrilled to get in this time. We had a suite that was bigger than most apartments we have ever had. The room contained a wonderful, deep old fashioned clawfoot tub (plus modern shower in the separate bathroom), large comfy bed, writing desk, sofa and chairs, plush area rugs, and heavy curtains. Internet was fast and free. There were open exposed wood beams on the ceiling. I could have stayed forever! The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and spoke excellent English. The restaurant in the basement was outstanding - we not only had a marvelous French dinner there our first night, but also breakfast every morning which included fresh fruit, yoghurt, strong black tea, delicious fresh breads from the nearby bakery, and more. I will be back for sure to Orlowska the next time I am in Krakow, which I expect will be soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow