Well, 44/45 reviewers can’t be wrong. I’m not sure if we can add anything that hasn’t already been written in the other reviews, but we’ll at least add to the chorus. We too found the Orlowska ‘Boudoir’ Suite to be wonderful. Large, roomy, well furnished with period pieces (or antiques – we’re not experts), a balcony to sit in the sun, a lovely claw foot tub to relax in, thoroughly modern shower, kitchen amenities, nice china, crystal stemware and glasses, hardwood floors, hand-knotted Persian rugs. Did I mention the furniture and décor? We witnessed the effort and care that Agnes, Elisabeth, Jean-Claude, et al devote to decorating as they were outfitting their newest ‘Poet’s Corner’ room. You will not find this type of accommodation in your typical hotel room. Outside of the rooms themselves, the location is excellent: a minute or two from the main square (Rynek Glowny), a superb restaurant (Cyrano de Bergerac) downstairs, plus many inexpensive eateries featuring down-home Polish food within a few metres from the front door. Manageress Agnes & owner(?) Jean-Claude always seem to be available to help you with this or that. In summary: excellent location, furnishings, décor, friendliness, service, advice, and help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow