EnjoyCracow24 - Tours
Excellent

Reviewed October 27, 2016
PBB005
Sydney, Australia
Great Service!! Wonderful stay!

We have used it while being in Cracow. Perfect service, fancy vehicles and reasonable prices. I... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2016
saint192016
Namestovo, Slovakia

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2016

Recommended by our hotel and was very happy with their choice, trip to Auschwitz/Birkenau was professional and informative.
Day two, electric cart tour of Cracow and surrounds was sensational, made all the better by our guide, Paul, who was both passionate and engaging, he accommodated us by returning to our Hotel while we checked out and then continued out very informative tour.
Great tour, Great guide!

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Lukasz not only did a wonderful job as our driver and escort but went above and beyond and pointed out sites of interest and provided a narrative of various historical information and background. Lukasz was very informed and attentive to our needs. Today's experience exceeded our expectations. We will be sure to tell our family and friends about the service provided today. It was awesome to see three highlights of our trip to Krakow. Many thanks for a wonderful day!!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We have used it while being in Cracow.
Perfect service, fancy vehicles and reasonable prices.
I would recommend this tours to my friends for sure !!!

Reviewed August 9, 2015

We booked with enjoycracow24 through Holiday Inn. We went to Auschwitz-Birkenau. We were picked up up at 6.45am to get there for 8am. Our driver, Lucas, was very friendly and knowledgeable and spoke excellent English.

Reviewed July 13, 2015

Was just in Poland and used the Enjoy Crow24 service. My friends and I happened to stumble upon a young man who had an electric car in town for tours to the old town, Ghetto Etc.... We had been walking around talking with other services and knew what the trips were going for. We struck a bargain with the young man and ha a guide for the remainder of the day. He was terrific. Young and fun. We had the best time. He took our group to The Schindler Factory and waited for us to come out and then take us on our way. At the end of the day we asked him if he knew anything about trips out to Auschwitz and he arranged the whole private tour for us. He made a couple of calls and made sure there were tickets for us and a car to take us to the camp. The car came the very next day on time. The driver did not speak much English, but still took care of us. He drove us there, and made sure we were in line for our tour. He waited for us to come out. He even drove us to Birkenau as we just felt we couldn't do it with the group tour we had been with in camp one. We really appreciated the etc... care. He was a good driver and we were more than happy that we booked the private tour. Thanks for the great job.

Reviewed January 21, 2015

Have used this 4 times on all my trips to krakow. It's a friendly, professional service. Highly recommended.
Will definitely be using it again.

Karol F, Właściciel at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2015

Dear Adamksi,
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your review. I am really happy that you were very satisfied with our service. Hope to see you in Cracow soon!.

Reviewed January 8, 2015

My friend and I had a really great experience with this tour guide. Young, friendly, and highly commited to providing us the best service possible. The real plus is that you get to choose pretty much what you want to do/visit and when.

Krzysztof K, Kierownik at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2015

Dear Quentin,
Thank you very much for taking time to write this review. I am really happy with the fact that you enjoyed the tour with us. Hope to see you once again in Cracow.
Krzysztof Krzemień

Reviewed January 8, 2015

It was my first time in Poland and my friend recommended EnjoyCracow. I usually don't hire guides when I go to see places but, I decided to try it. And it was a very smart decision!
I was picked up by a very cute guy ;) at the airport.
First, I could see Cracow from a Malax! You have to try that. My guide was a young, funny guy and not your usual old bore.
As expected, visit to Auschwitz and Birkenau was very touching so it was good to have with me someone who understood the experience. Salt Mine in good company, great time! Then Zakopane, etc., etc.
And, of course, the best part of my trip: a real Cracow. It was a little "after hours" service :). Something you'll never find on your own. I spent my nights in pubs and clubs, where you don't meet too many tourists...
In short: if you ever go to Cracow, that's whom you call ;)

Karol F, Właściciel at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Dear Kathy P!
I would like to thank You for Your review. It was a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed our service and Your stay in Cracow. We always try to do our best and help you to enjoy your stay.
Hope to see you in Cracow again.
Best Regards

Reviewed January 8, 2015

Last year when visiting Cracow with my friends we hesitated on wether to take a tour or not since we were on a budget. Finally we did and went with EnjoyCracow24. We couldn't have made a better choice, ge got to know and experience the city and must-see sites nearby in a way we couldnt have done without the tour.
The gides were very nice, patient and knowledgable and the service amazing.
I fully recommend it!

Karol F, Właściciel at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2015

Dear Andy,
I would like to thank you for your comments about EnjoyCracow24. I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed the tour with us. I hope one day You will gave us an opportunity to offer you excellent service once again.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

We went on one of their tours around Krakow. I highly recommend it, we had a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide and the buggy was very comfortable!

Karol F, Właściciel at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Dear Max,
Thank you very much for your kind words about EnjoyCracow24. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the City Tour around Cracow with us. I hope we will have another opportunity to provide you our services.