“I just love them!”

EnjoyCracow24 - Tours
Ranked #129 of 285 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company is one of the best and reliable tour operators (local tour experts) in Krakow. Enjoycracow24 means more than thirty thousand of satisfied customers every year. We are one of the leading companies providing tourist services in Krakow. Our history goes back to the end of the last decade; however, in its current form, the company has operated since 2013. A proven, experienced and trustworthy tour operator, which has been cooperating for several years with hotel networks and independent hotels. Our company also offers city tours aboard electric golf carts with audio recordings in many languages, guided tours to beautiful and famous locations in Malopolska in high-class cars. We also provide private transfer services such as hotel/airport, airport/hotel and individual transfers (tailor-made).
Reviewed January 8, 2015

It was my first time in Poland and my friend recommended EnjoyCracow. I usually don't hire guides when I go to see places but, I decided to try it. And it was a very smart decision!
I was picked up by a very cute guy ;) at the airport.
First, I could see Cracow from a Malax! You have to try that. My guide was a young, funny guy and not your usual old bore.
As expected, visit to Auschwitz and Birkenau was very touching so it was good to have with me someone who understood the experience. Salt Mine in good company, great time! Then Zakopane, etc., etc.
And, of course, the best part of my trip: a real Cracow. It was a little "after hours" service :). Something you'll never find on your own. I spent my nights in pubs and clubs, where you don't meet too many tourists...
In short: if you ever go to Cracow, that's whom you call ;)

Karol F, Właściciel at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Dear Kathy P!
I would like to thank You for Your review. It was a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed our service and Your stay in Cracow. We always try to do our best and help you to enjoy your stay.
Hope to see you in Cracow again.
Best Regards

Reviewed January 8, 2015

Last year when visiting Cracow with my friends we hesitated on wether to take a tour or not since we were on a budget. Finally we did and went with EnjoyCracow24. We couldn't have made a better choice, ge got to know and experience the city and must-see sites nearby in a way we couldnt have done without the tour.
The gides were very nice, patient and knowledgable and the service amazing.
I fully recommend it!

Karol F, Właściciel at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2015

Dear Andy,
I would like to thank you for your comments about EnjoyCracow24. I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed the tour with us. I hope one day You will gave us an opportunity to offer you excellent service once again.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

We went on one of their tours around Krakow. I highly recommend it, we had a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide and the buggy was very comfortable!

Karol F, Właściciel at EnjoyCracow24 - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Dear Max,
Thank you very much for your kind words about EnjoyCracow24. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the City Tour around Cracow with us. I hope we will have another opportunity to provide you our services.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

I was in Cracow for three nights (not enough to visit all the beauties the have around), I had the opportunity to visit auschwitz, Birkenau and the Salt Mine. The first two was a shocking experience for me, gave me some time for reflection; the Salt Mine was a one of a kind attraction, it took my breath away!! Other than this I was able to visit Cracow downtown and it was also amazing.. It is a beautiful city!!! But I'm not here to talk about the wonders I was able to find in the city; I believe I would have made it through all these places if it wasn't for the private tour i hired. They were very patient with our no polish and our hard English (since I'm from Mexico), they would explain any questions we had and they even had some videos we could see to understand better the places we were about to visit.. The tour guide was very kind and always had a smile on his face.. My visiti to Cracow wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for EnjoyCracow24.. Thanks to their suggestions and their planning I was able to see and much as I could, I absolutely highly recommend them as I highly recommend visiting this city and it's surroundings!!

Dear Natalia,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review. I am particulary happy with the fact that you decided to go with us to Auschwitz, Wieliczka and on City Tour around Cracow . It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to help you visit this amazing places. I hope that one day , you will come back to Cracow and we will have the chance to help You once again.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2015

I visited Cracow last summer and without any doubt "Enjoy Cracow 24" made me have the best possible experience in the city. Staff is very gentle and friendly and were always available to help and to make us had the greatest time in our Eurotrip.

First day we got the trip to Zakopane, the village is amazing and the experience we had with "Enjoy Cracow 24 was simply the best! We had a really good guided tour, ate in a delicious place and knew more about this amazing place. The trip was very comfortable, funny and it was worth it!

Then we took the city tour around Cracow which also was very cool, the staff of "Enjoy Cracow 24" guided us through the hot spots of the city with historical, funny and relevant information, they showed us the best places to dinner, party and visit and gave us some recommendations and tips. I am sure that this is the perfect tour if you want to know Cracow perfectly, specially the downtown area which is beautiful.

I totally recommend this company, which hugely invited me to return to Cracow due to its beauty, the excellent service the company offers and the great atmosphere we lived in here.

Dear Rodo!
I would like to thank You for Your review. I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our service and Your stay in Cracow. We always try to do our best and your review is like an reward for us.
Hope to see you in Cracow again.
Best Regards