Excitingpoland - Tours Krakow

Book in advance
from
$1,490.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Excitingpoland - Tours Krakow
from $1,490.00
More Info
from $2,190.00
More Info
All reviews private tour day tour guide driver highly recommend this tour polish history excellent tour pearls birthplace itinerary poland
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 7, 2019

This was the best tour we’ve taken, our first with ExcitingPoland. We chose Pearls because it was highly reviewed on TripAdvisor and it didn’t disappoint. It was well planned and organized. Witek our guide/ driver was knowledgeable, prompt, friendly and had a sense of humor. The local, licensed guides were,too. Of the 16 provinces in Poland we saw 8. Tours, sights and activities were varied - walking, rafting, organ concert, cable car ride to mention a few. The hotels were all well located and the breakfast buffets were great! Dinners were also excellent. Communication with Grzegorz, the tour manager was excellent pre- tour and we received the most detailed itinerary before the tour. The bonus was there were only 7 of us on the tour and we all had a great experience and have fond memories of Poland.

Date of experience: July 2019
3  Thank Georgia S
Reviewed July 19, 2019

This trip was WONDERFUL! My husband, son, and I did the Pearls of Poland tour with extension. Grzegorz arranged for a private tour for us and even changed the itinerary a bit so we could stop in the small towns where my husband's family came from. My husband said it was more than he could have dreamed of. Our guide Witek was EXCELLENT! He was professional, courteous, friendly, and just fun to be with. Highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank lepaktravel
Reviewed September 7, 2018

My wife and I enjoyed our 13 day tour of Poland very much. The tour was well planned and we enjoyed all the various cities we visited and sights that we saw. The English speaking guides were very knowledgeable and we appreciated all of the information they were able to give us. We also very much enjoyed our driver/guide Witek and all that he did to make the tour fun and enjoyable. He was a pleasure to travel with.

Overall, we had a great trip and many fond memories of Poland.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Don H
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I chose this tour because it offered so much more than any other tour. Both Gzregorz (tour manager) and Witek (tour guide/driver) were exceptional in providing a comprehensive and at times unusual tour through much of Poland. Gzregorz was always available to answer questions pre-tour, and to schedule air arrival/departure. Witek shared so much detailed knowledge about the places we visited. Because our group was small (7) we also asked him to teach us new Polish words and phrases every day. Only this tour had a tour of Wolf's Lair, Hitler's hidden forest bunker system; a stop to walk though Biskupin, an archeological site dating back hundred of years; a walk through a 'gully' that once was a wagon road cut deep into the earth, with a reward of fresh raspberries for sale at the end; and a raft ride along a river near Zakopane. We had local licensed tour guides at every town/city, with tours to major castles, cathedrals, and old town centers. The hotels were all perfectly situated, and the buffet breakfasts (one with both vodka and champagne) were fantastic. Dinners were also excellent. I tried so many foods that I never knew existed before the trip. Vodka, wine, and beer were very inexpensive and the ice cream was the best I ever had.
I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants a more comprehensive tour of Poland with everything already included.

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Best. Vacation. Ever. My 76 year old dad and I just returned from this beautiful country. I can say, hands down, the trip far exceeded our expectations. Grzegorz, Witek and Robert planned everything perfectly. We saw so much yet didn't feel rushed. Was a good balance between tours and free time. I would recommend this tour to anyone interested in Poland. The history there is incredible and we are already talking of another trip with the rest of our family in 2020. Thank you for the trip of a lifetime. It was so special for me and my father! I'm now enjoying putting a scrapbook together of all the fabulous places we visited!!

Date of experience: July 2018