“Highly recommended”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ewelina D
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed April 16, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Absolutely great modern, comfortable apartment with best location in Krakow. There is everythig I needed. Supermarket next building, train and bus stations are close, and the Old Town just 5 minutes away. After a long day of shopping and sightseeing it is an ideal apartment to come back.

From the airport I took the train for less than 8 pln, which brought me directly to the main station. I got off at Galeria Krakowska shopping center, and from there I had only 4 minutes to walk to appartment, although shopping stopped me for a bit longer ;)

I would highly recommend this apartment.

Your age range 25-34
Lita H
Twyford, United Kingdom
“fabulous star apartment in a great location”
Reviewed January 31, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

This was a fabulous apartment. It had everything you could need, it was very comfortable, we went when it was cold so it was lovely cozy and warm. It was very quiet which is what I like.
supermarket downstairs, train station near by, shopping Mall 5 minutes away. We got an Uber from the airport costing approx £9 and going back approx £11.
When we go back to Krakow we will definately stay here again. I highly recommend it. Jacek was very helpful all round and allowed us to have a late check out which was very much appreciated as we had a late flight.

Hatem T
“best place you can rent in Krakow”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I honestly didn't know where to stay in Krakow. but I got really lucky and found the best place I've rented. it has every thing you need it's next to the center very secure and not far from the train station. I would definitely stay there if I'm in town.

ptdefianc...
Tacoma WA
“Luxury in a great location”
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My wife and I were thrilled from the moment we walked into this Krakow apartment. It’s beautiful, modern and secure. The location is ideal. There’s a supermarket in the next building. The train and bus stations are close. And the Old Town, with its famous Market Square, is just minutes away. After a day of roaming around Old Town this is a great apartment to come home to. Everything is so modern that it’s fun to live here. Even the view is great.

Marcos_tr...
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Perfect apartment in Krakow!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

I generally stay in 5 star hotels, but I didn't find any I liked in Krakow - so I found this amazing apartment. It has everything I would like to have, plus bikes - so convenient and enjoyable in Krakow. Jacek was also wonderful, we had all info and support we asked. The location is about 5-10 min walking from Old Town, what is very interesting to avoid noise - by the way, the sleep on apartment was perfect. Everything new and working. Also, no keys, just passwords - what is also very good. Overall, It was a perfect stay, I would recommend to anyone searching for a top place in Krakow.

AndeeDerb...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Fabulous apartment, excellent location”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was an excellent apartment, located close (5 min walk) to the train and bus station which is also useful but just a short walk from the city centre.

The apartment is very well equipped and stocked. The balcony is lovely for a warm evening and the location overall is very quiet.

The owner was very helpful and responsive and provided lots of useful information, including extremely good restaurant recommendations.
We would definitely stay here again.

Jack S
London, United Kingdom
“Exceptionally accommodating”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

The host, Jacek, was exceptionally accommodating to our needs. Not only we stayed in a beautiful place but also right in the city centre close to Krakow's old town. If you are looking for a perfect host and a perfect place to stay then look no further as this offer is what you want for a lovely stay in Krakow!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing