Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences

from $40.89
More Info
from $16.91
More Info
All reviews stag do great fun shooting range a lot of fun quad biking last man standing white water rafting off road team building took pictures fun activity amazing experience these guys visiting krakow karting instructor lukas
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

Group of 10 guys on a stag do. Was really good value and fun. Learnt and tasted around 10 shots of local vodka. Didn’t know there were that many to choose from. Nice and venue and people. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

Booked an off road quad biking experience for 8 on a stag weekend, end to end a great experience. Lukasz was super helpful and provided regular communication during the booking process, and the actual day was great fun with transfers included, a friendly guide, and a overall a great experience quad biking through the countryside!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Pub Crawl was very well organized and fun, I can highly recommend it to others. Communication with Lukasz was very fast and clear, thanks a lot.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

A really easy process in booking this activity and Lukas kept us up to date with what was required and the activities involved. I organised this for my son's stag party and they all enjoyed the experience. A bit too energetic for me approaching my 65th year so I visited the local culture and sights. The girl co-ordinator was very helpful and a fine time was had by all. Would recommend this for stag parties (or hen parties).

Date of experience: June 2019
piotr_szczesniak, Public Relations Manager at Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Hello! Thanks for positive review and 5* rating! I'm happy you liked our services - Lukas is saying hello! Feel free to contact us anytime you're back in Krakow or Warsaw :)

Reviewed June 14, 2019

Well organised but very expensive (approx €33 p/p) for what was provided. Basically just a taxi to a sports hall and a few games then a taxi back

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Lukasz helped us a lot to plan our (group of 13) trip to Krakow. Especially I had a lot of questions and he responded really quick. All of the activities (Salt Mine, Paintball, Transport, breakfast in the bus, Dinner) were really nice and everything worked well. I would highly recommend to plan your trip with Bumper Ball!

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
piotr_szczesniak, Public Relations Manager at Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Hello! Thanks for your positive feedback & we're happy you liked everything we organized. :)