Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences

from $40.89
More Info
from $16.91
More Info
All reviews stag do great fun shooting range a lot of fun quad biking last man standing white water rafting off road team building took pictures fun activity amazing experience these guys visiting krakow karting instructor lukas
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Brilliant activity in Kraków.... Lukasz was easy to contact and booking was easy!! Transport was perfect on time and the girl guide was lovely. Thanks for a fab well organised day!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Scottish186525
Piotr S, Owner at Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Hi there! Thank you for the review and 5 star rating! I am happy that you liked our services :)

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

I contacted Bumper Ball to organise our trip to the shooting range. Lukasz was very quick to respond and made the booking very simple and easy.
We were collected from our hotel and brought to the shooting range. Our driver Karolina was very nice and chatty and made the commute enjoyable.
The instructors on site were very nice and went through the safety procedures and use of weapons with us. We had an instructor each to assist us while we got to shooting. I had never shot a gun before so the instructor was really helpful and made the experience really enjoyable. I was delighted I even managed to hit the targets!
My partner loved it and would have happily stayed there longer if he could.
I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2018
Piotr S, Owner at Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Hi Michelle! Thank you for 5 stars and great review. I am happy you liked our services. I will say hallo to Lukas and Karolina :)

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

it was amazing, i felt so nervous about holding a gun let alone firing one, but the staff was so professional and so reasurring. My boyfriend absolutely loved it as it was always somthing he wanted to do and we can not say a bad word about bunper ball.

Date of experience: January 2018
Piotr S, Owner at Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for your review and 5 stars rating. I am happy to hear you liked the activity.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Originally I booked one shooting experience, ended up booking another!

Piotr, the owner, was very friendly and quick to answer back and to hand all the information to me.
The shooting instructors also were very nice guys and explained to me all the security measures as well as assisted me with the correct posture ect... you couldn't complain about the range of firearms they got (Uzi, Kalashnikov, AR15 and more)
The shooting range is located really close to the old town, just about 30 minutes in taxi (between 27 and 30zl)

I would book again, totally recommend.

Date of experience: January 2018
Piotr S, Owner at Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Come back anytime you're in Krakow :)

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Nice quad-trip outside of Krakow. 20min ride throug woods and a field. Including a good transfer to the site!

1  Thank Martin S
Piotr S, Public Relations Manager at Bubble Football by Bumper Ball Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Hi Martin, thank you for your review and rating!
Lukas is saying hello to you! :)