“Real Italian food in Cracow.”
Review of Aqua e Vino

Aqua e Vino
Ranked #21 of 1,612 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Close to the main square this is a hidden gem for good Italian food.
Starting with the mushroom risotto was a good thing. This was one of the best risottos I have ever eaten outside Italy. Also the other dishes I and my fellow travellers had wer very tasty and nice.

The staff was really nice and attentive without overdoing it.

When eating Italian in Cracow this is the place to visit.

1  Thank kuebke

Reviewed June 9, 2014

i've been there two times in my vacation in Krakow always for dinner.
Great food, excellent service and people with the owner in first line for the customer.
Correct bill

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Food was okay, neither terrible nor fantastic. I think we are spoilt in Sydney with restuarants making it hard to impress us, But we were happy. The lady that served us was very pleasant and the complimentary limencello at the end is a nice touch. It was very quiet when we were here but I can imagine a great atmosphere when busy.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I enjoyed the food; the service was excellent if not overly friendly; the food well presented on the plates; the basement location central but obviously with no view; trendy decor. I had carpaccio, pasta, dessert and coffee and, like all evening meals in krakow, i was again surprised by the bill - but this time not in a favourable way.

1  Thank T W
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We had good service and good food. My only disappointment is that I had eyed a picture of nice looking lamb on there web page but it is no longer a choice on the menu.