“Perfect location and wonderful food.”
Review of Aqua e Vino

Aqua e Vino
Ranked #21 of 1,599 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Dined here with my mother and my sister during our last visit in Krakow. We had both starters, main courses and desserts, plus some nice red wine. The food was impeccable, and the staff was very helpful. The atmosphere was wonderful as the restaurant is located in a rustic venue with candle lights everywhere.

There are newer reviews for Aqua e Vino

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Eating out in Krakow is always a delight, certainly for Poland (no offense intended), but if you want a break from bigos and pierogi, this is it. Cuisine is not specifically southern, northern or middle Italian but still consistently well prepared, nicely presented, and a very far cry from your typical touristy pizza parlour. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Both the food and the service were outstanding in this hidden gem just of Cracow's main square. The dishes were impeccably prepared and very tasty.

The chef was also happy to adapt dishes to the palate of our little ones. They treated the kids almost like family and we were not surprised when the kids asked to go back the next evening ... which we happily did.

Had some splendid wine as well and we have recommended this restaurant to many of our friends here in Warsaw. We'll be back again!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have just spent 3 nights in krackow and and had a fab dinner 2 nights in a row at this lovely restaurant, food gorgeous and Marta, Kinga and Gregory were brilliant, could not not fault this restaurant and would recommend it to anyone. Staff a credit to Francesco. Will definitely revisit !

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We came here for dinner having eaten only polish cuisine for the few days before - in many ways I did not find the food to be that different - there was certainly Italian style food on the evening menu but I would not characterise the place as terrible themed, (which for me was really a positive as I'd been very much enjoying the polish food).

We made our reservation many weeks in advance as we were travelling over NYE weekend and popped in to ensure our reservation was ok for that evening at which point we were ordered to hand over 50Zl (£10) as a 'deposit' for the evening or risk loosing our table (this was clearly purely because we were there, there was no indication a deposit or cover charge was required nor expected during our numerous email correspondance). Sceptical we were warned it was a busy evening and that some had paid up to 200 Zl for their table - this was flatly a joke as we were eating at 7 and the place was nearl empty until 8.30. This rank opportunism put a real negative spin on the whole place for me and although the food was superb, including a delicious mousse desert (although this actually wasn't what I had ordered!) I will only rate it as average.

Food was good value for money although at 310 Zl (3 courses and wine) was the most expensive resturant we used during our stay.

Perhaps if you dont book in advance this could be a wonderful find...