“Fancy French and well worth it”
Review of Cyrano de Bergerac

Cyrano de Bergerac
Ranked #17 of 1,562 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: French, Polish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Gluten Free option
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Fancy French and well worth it”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My partner and I wanted to enjoy a good meal and found this place to be well worth it. The menu was interesting but not overwhelming with a few classic French dishes.

The location is excellent, just off the main market square. The restaurant is found in a cellar which is decorated in a classic style and has a formal ambience. The waiters were attentive without being overbearing.

For a starter we ordered the French onion soup and the for the main course, chateaubriand. Both courses were very good with the chateaubriand representing excellent value for money as well as being delicious and cooked just as we had requested. My only, small criticism is that it would've been nice to see some more wine available by the glass.

All in all it is definitely a place I would recommend.

Visited January 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Storslett, Norge
“New year´s eve dinner:)”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were a group with 8 persons adults and kids here to have dinner on new year´s eve. I can describe the restaurant with three words: JUST GO THERE!!:)

Visited December 2013
London
“Best meal we had in Krakow”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful. The service was impeccable, polite, attentive, helpful but not over bearing.

The wine list was extensive and the meal great value. This was the best restaurant we went to in Krakow. The upstairs tables are the best. Very cosy and atmospheric.

We had the Chateaubriand, perfectly cooked and very high quality. The desserts were beautiful. I had the cheese board and my friends had the creme brûlée and profiteroles - all were fantastic.

I accidentally wrote my original review for this restaurant under Ancora's unfortunately I haven't been there so can't comment!

Visited December 2013
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Outstanding Restaurant - Best in Krakow!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I fine dine on a regular basis and it is hard to impress these days, but this dinner is one that I will not forget.
The food was French focused with the option of traditional polish and was exceptional.
The service was also excellent, with the waiter attentive and having intimate knowledge of menu and wine list, offering thoughtful advice.
Atmosphere the moment you walk into the two room cellar is impressive.
You will not be disappointed!!

• Visited November 2013
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Best meal in Krakow!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Even though we were the only ones in the place the atmosphere was not ruined.
Beautiful decore and friendly waiters that make you feel like royalty.

Me and my boyfriend went last night and the food was perfect. We both had the steaks and both said it was cooked to perfection. Im quite shocked that below there are some not so great reviews...tbh I think some people are too picky, we couldn't fault it!

Price was very cheap compared to England! :) I wish this restaurant was in my home town!

• Visited November 2013