Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing spa treatment

We felt relaxed and calm under visiting this spa, we will recommed this spa when you are visiting... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2022
TrineA187
Great Value - get Camilla!

My wife and I visited for a couples' massage on her birthday, and were not a bit disappointed. I'm... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2022
chosenexile
Panama City Beach, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Krakow
from $34.16
from $38.43
from $18.79
from $55.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

I had a massage in this center and was wonderful!!! My back it's a little bit problemátic and Kermine knews how to treat it. I was very happy with the service.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

The treatment that Anna gave me, was the most beautiful experience I have ever had in my life. She was so gentle and everything felt 100% correct. At the end of the massage, I felt that I must cry. She gave me a once in a lifetime experience. I wish I lived closer, so I could visit them more often. I really revommend Tomasza SPA and Anna

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Very good massage by the soft hands of Anna! Excellent professional with experience in plenty of techniques. I have visited twice, definitely worthy it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Celina H, Owner at Tomasza SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Thank you very much for your opinion! Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed June 25, 2019

The spa is great as are the staff there. They have various treatments available all done in a relaxing friendly environment.

My personal experience showed them going above and beyond. While having a massage I removed my gold necklace, I obviously forgot to put it back on. I didn't realise until we were heading to the airport. Not only did they track down the hotel but also communicated to me and arranged posting it back to me in the UK. Very pleased with the overall experience and would definitely recommend their services.

Thankyou all at Tomasza SPA

Date of experience: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Celina H, Właściciel at Tomasza SPA, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for your visit and opinion. Hope to see you again in Tomasza Spa. Best Regards - SPA Staff

Reviewed June 15, 2019

This is the best thing i did in my visit to Kraków. The price was very reasonable, the service was excellent, but most important was the kindness and professionalism from all the staff Anna and Celine. Thank you so much for everything. <3

Date of experience: June 2019
Celina H, Właściciel at Tomasza SPA, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Thank you very much for your opinion. Hope to see you next time in Cracow.