Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing massage

My friend and I had a massage which was amazing and the staff were so helpful and friendly. Would... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
zoeleyland
Massage

Had a couples massage on our last day in Krakow by our wonderful therapist Anna & Kamila. Fantastic... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $77.43
from $112.21
from $22.44
More Info
All reviews relaxing massage mani pedi excellent massage amazing experience old town facial anna therapist
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Very good massage by the soft hands of Anna! Excellent professional with experience in plenty of techniques. I have visited twice, definitely worthy it.

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Celina H, Owner at Tomasza SPA, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Thank you very much for your opinion! Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed June 24, 2019

The spa is great as are the staff there. They have various treatments available all done in a relaxing friendly environment.

My personal experience showed them going above and beyond. While having a massage I removed my gold necklace, I obviously forgot to put it back on. I didn't realise until we were heading to the airport. Not only did they track down the hotel but also communicated to me and arranged posting it back to me in the UK. Very pleased with the overall experience and would definitely recommend their services.

Thankyou all at Tomasza SPA

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Celina H, Właściciel at Tomasza SPA, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you very much for your visit and opinion. Hope to see you again in Tomasza Spa. Best Regards - SPA Staff

Reviewed June 15, 2019

This is the best thing i did in my visit to Kraków. The price was very reasonable, the service was excellent, but most important was the kindness and professionalism from all the staff Anna and Celine. Thank you so much for everything. <3

Date of experience: June 2019
Celina H, Właściciel at Tomasza SPA, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Thank you very much for your opinion. Hope to see you next time in Cracow.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

Average massage but very welcoming and nice ladies doing there best.
After treatment they offered water or wine

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I come here regularly for massage treatment as does my wife. Kamila who is a physio has really helped improve my stiff back pain and is a real professional. They also speak English which is necessary for me. Overall a high quality spa with a good team.