“Permanent make up” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tomasza SPA
Ranked #15 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our comfortable salon is located on a charming St. Tomas street, located in the heart of Cracow, near the Main Market Square. In our offer You will find a wide range of services, from face and body treatments, skin care, manicure, pedicure, massage, to aesthetic medicine. We guarantee You proficient services performed by our qualified staff, using professional products of famous companies like: Gernetic, Natinuel, Neoderma, Matis. Excellent customer expirience is our priority. You are about to relax and recharge with positive energy.
oslo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Permanent make up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have done permanent treatment on my eyebrows 2 times, once a year. Tre girl Celine is very professional and clever. I would say almost an artist. Very nice done and good lasting. When my two sisters saw the result on me they took the same treatment last year. We are all very satiesfied. This year In the new opned Salon Tomasza Spa, i have tried permanent lipliner for the first time. Celine did it. In a week I will se the final result, and I think it will be very nice! Next year I and my sisters will travel to Krakow again ( we live in Norway) and visit this exellent Spa! Besides permanent makeup they have manikyre,pedikyre and a lot of others treament as well! Recommended!

Visited August 2014
3 Thank d-elih

• Polish first
Krakow, Poland
“excellent place to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you are in Cracow, you should visit Tomasza Spa. It is excellent place to relax in very warm atmosphere, I highly recommend massage (especially relaxing one), the staff is very professional and helpful. I also tried manicure and pedicure, it's perfect!!!

Visited July 2014