“Very poor food.”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I dont recomend this steakhouse. We chose the most expensive, seasoned meat which unfortunately tasted like fast food. The service was very nice but not for the service we came here. Prices are much too high for that quality food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Group of 4: spare ribs, pulled duck and two steaks. All very good.
Excellent and very friendly service.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

My friends had highly recommended to me Ed Red, as they really enjoyed their visit, stating it was "the best steak they had ever eaten" & "I'd be CRAZY not to eat there". So I had to go to see what all the fuss was about. Plus my boyfriend loves steak!!!

The waitress was pleasant and the restaurant was very modern compared to the old world style restaurants that you get in Krakow.

My Partner got the T bone and I went for the fillet. I thought the fillet would cut like butter and melt in my mouth, but it didn't. My partner usually makes it well known if he is enjoying his meal and he didn't say much. We just felt it was over priced for what we got.

In a nut shell I was not blown away & neither was he. For me my fillet steak was tasty but quite chewy. Without the bernaise sauce I would struggled to get through my fillet. And my partner said the sides were too small for him. I get what they are trying to do so maybe we just went on an off day.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I like the aged steaks. Unfortunately the 100 days aged are hard to get. The oyster shooter is a must to try.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Went with a group of ladies to Ed Red in Krakow, food was delicious.
We had a three course fixed meal which was perfect for the occasion.