“Authentic”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Taiwanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

i have tried a lot of asian restaurants in poland. but 95% of them are vietnamese-style chinese restaurant. which is strange , vietanmese dont open vietnamese restaurant ( which i tried and loved when i traveled in Asia last year). you can imagine when one nationality tries to cook another nationality's cuisine , it certanly can not be authentic.

and this time i vistied Mr.Lee's in krakow.
me and my family ordered beef noodle , hot pot , bubble tea , black pepper beef.

taste: close to original
i visited Taiwan last year, im no expert but i can tell their taste is close to the taste in Taiwan.

price: medium , relatively cheap. im satisfied with what i paid.
beef noodle cost around 6 euros ,
black pepper beef cost around 6 euros,
hot pot for 3 ppl cost 16 euros

servie: friednly and caring
unlike typical chinese restaurant in poland, Mr.lee's has relatively good service , they ask you if you want some meal comes first or some meal comes after. the serving order differentiate them from unorgnized vietnamese-chinese restaurant in poland. i have to give Mr.Lee's credits for that

enviroment: no oil smell in the air
if you walk into most of the asain restaurants in poland, you oftenly smell the greasy smoke in the air. this i have to give credits to Mr.Lee's as well.

overoll , i recommend Mr.Lee's

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Excellent restaurant, great food delicious, truly Taiwanese flavor.
Most tasted the sweet and sour chicken and beef-chiilli really excellent. I also recommend hand-made egg noodles are delicious.
For dessert tasted real Taiwanese bubble tea extra refreshing.
Cordially recommend this restaurant for sure yet her visit is worth it :)

1  Thank alicjakolorz
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was so looking forward to be able to eat at Mr.Lee's
since moving to sweden, i have been dreaming to eat some authentic Taiwanese food Q_Q
I was so excited and in charge of ordering for my group (8 people including me, 4 polish 3 swedish)
i so wanted to let everyone try everything, so we order a medium hot pot set, and 2 main dish, and some 小籠包 (xiao long bao) and Shao mai, and also one Taiwanese Beef Noodle :)
everybody loved the xiao long bao, i wish i had ordered more :'(
Shao Mai wasn't our fav but it's totally fine too :)
and Beef Noodle was amazing then i ordered another one! ( even tho the order went wrong, we got the beef fried noodle instead of taiwanese beef noodle :P i even doubled check with the boy and he said he understood what i wanted :P but its totally fine! everybody loved that dish too! it was a nice accident ;)
I was so happy that i kept serving everybody and making sure everybody is eating everything that i totally forgot i wasn't eating so much myself :'(
and don't forget to order a bubble tea for your meal too ;) if you don't know what to try! i suggest the classic one, black milk tea with tapioca :)
I was so home sick when I ate all this amazing food and drinks :)
will def come back whenever I am in Poland!

the portion is not so much,but come on, its "delicacy" ! why do you need so much food?
the serving of the food is slightly slow but totally acceptable, good food takes time ;)
and the price for 8 people is surprising cheap, knew i could have ordered more :P lol

2  Thank WeilingCHen
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend and a friend. We had great dumplings, green tea chicken wings, san bei chicken and amazing pineapple shrimps. I'm not usually a big fan of asian food but I got amazed for the quality here, besides, we were so full right after. Great place!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We came to Lee's restaurant with enthusiasm after reading a great reviews in Polish newspaper by a local food critic. Unfortunate, non of the promises from the article came through. The service was very slow, the prices high, portions small, and at the end we had to return some food items because they were not fully cooked. We want to give the restaurant a lower score, but settle only for poor because it is a new place, and everybody needs a second chance.

changlung0504, Manager at Mr.Lee's, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear sir ,
thank you for your opinion. every feedback from each customer is extremely important , we will continue to get better.