“Great location - walking distance from train station and to Old Town”

Maly Krakow Aparthotel
Ranked #75 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Decent hotel close to both the train station and Old Town. Hotel staff was very attentive. Our only issue was our heater would not turn off and the maintenance staff was not available on Sunday to fix it. We were able to borrow tools and adjust it ourselves.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Mikolaj K, Manager at Maly Krakow Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Geegs27587,

We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us in Maly Krakow.

Your satisfaction is really important and encourage us to keep improving our service and quality.

Looking forward to welcome you in your next visit to Krakow.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Everything was very good. The staff was very helpful, room was nice and very economic and the location was excellent. Walking time to the biggest shopping center (Galeria Krakowska) was like 2 minutes.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valtteri Y,

We would like to thank you for the time you spent writing your review and for sharing it.
Your opinion is of the highest importance for us.
We are very glad to see you enjoyed with us, and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Maly Krakow in the near future.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Either for business or for tourism, this is an excellent economic option. Staff is very attentive, helpful and polite. Rooms have a small kitchenette; Two blocks from the main train station and 3 blocks for downtown.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ugarter ,

From Aparthotel Maly Krakow staff we would like to thank you for your recently stay with us and your good review in Tripadvisor. We are very glad to see you enjoyed your stay and your comments encourage us to keep improving our service.

Looking forward to welcome you in your next visit to Krakow.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This small hotel by the train station is quite hidden. Keep in mind that if you are looking for the name on a building you will never find it. Search for the sign and you go behind a building into this small hotel. With that in mind the service here was incredible. I had an incident where something was poured on me when I was at the galleria. I went back to pick up my bags and explained that I had something poured on me and even though I had checked out, I requested a shower since I wanted to get the stuff off me and I wanted to catch a flight. They let me take a shower, in the middle of the afternoon, while guests were still coming. It is this type of service that makes me want to stay nowhere else but this hotel any time I ever go back to Krakow.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Daniel M,

Thank you for writing a review about your recently stay in Aparthotel Maly Krakow.

We always do our best to keep our guest feel comfortable. As you see despite this everyday race for the relevant standards and quality we remain being people and identify with our guests problems trying to manage with them.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Maly Krakow.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just a stones throw from the train station and a few minutes from the center this is a great place to call home. Everything was very nice and the hotel staff was excellent!! However, the best part was how I found this hotel. I was on the edge of Krakow and got on a bus. I asked the driver if this bus went to the center. He did not understand my English. But, another person told me yes! When the bus was close to the center, the person who first spoke turned around and asked where I needed to go. We both got off at the next bus stop. I told her I needed to find a good but, less expensive place to spend the night. She told me she was receptionist and she worked at great hotel. Her big smile and helpfulness to a stranger on a bus and a customer in the hotel wants me to recommend this hotel to everyone!!

Room Tip: stay on the backside. front side windows open to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Patrick0113
Mikolaj K, Manager at Maly Krakow Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Patrick0113,

Thank you so much for such great review about our hotel.

Thank you as well for your opinion about our staff and receptionist.
I will certainly not miss to share your impressions with her; this will be a great source of motivation.

I've been at your check in, and I've seen how happy and satisfied you are, that you found our hotel.
This situations keep us improving our services and tells us that all this is worth what we are doing.

Hope we will see again soon at Maly Krakow Aparthotel.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here for a very last minute, long weekend break. Considering how little we paid, we were nervous about what we could expect. We needn't have been. We were delighted by this fantastic little find. The location is great - close to a large modern shopping mall and only minutes from the main square. Despite this, the hotel was nice and quiet, with no street noise at all.

We were warmly greeted by the friendly and helpful staff, every time we passed reception. Our requests for additional clothes hangers and coffee sachets were dealt with promptly and politely. They securely stored our passports and other valuable items for us, and even called and arranged our return transfers, always with a smile.

The rooms were basic and small, but they were clean, warm and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and the water was always nice and hot, lovely after a day out in the cold. We didn't experience any of the issues regarding thin walls/noise that some other reviewers have commented on.

Overall, this value-for-money hotel satisfied our need for a clean, warm and comfortable place to sleep after long days of exploring this lovely and interesting city. I would, and have, highly recommended it to both friends and family and would return without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear RNO81,

Thank you very much for writing such superb comment about your recently stay in Aparthotel Maly Krakow.

It's good to see you enjoyed, and your stay in our hotel was a nice experience.

I'm happy about your opinion about the staff, the more I'm glad because I had an opportunity to meet you at the hotel. I've seen your smile and satisfaction, and that's the best award for us.

I hope we will see again soon in Maly Krakow ;)

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed there for a week with my daughter .
It's very comfortable so you can feel as if you were in your home.
Hotel is in a good location for sightseeing,
shopping , taking trains and buses. Very close from central of city but quiet!
You can cook in the room. Though eating out is fun, it is readily good that cooking with your friends or families in the room.
All staffs! Thank you for being nice to us!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Tysiac
Mikolaj K, Manager at Maly Krakow Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Tysiac,

Thank you very much for spending time writing a response about your recently stay in Aparthotel Maly Krakow.

Your satisfaction is our aim and we are very gald to see you enjoyed with us.

Looking forward to welcome you again soon.