Just a stones throw from the train station and a few minutes from the center this is a great place to call home. Everything was very nice and the hotel staff was excellent!! However, the best part was how I found this hotel. I was on the edge of Krakow and got on a bus. I asked the driver if this bus went to the center. He did not understand my English. But, another person told me yes! When the bus was close to the center, the person who first spoke turned around and asked where I needed to go. We both got off at the next bus stop. I told her I needed to find a good but, less expensive place to spend the night. She told me she was receptionist and she worked at great hotel. Her big smile and helpfulness to a stranger on a bus and a customer in the hotel wants me to recommend this hotel to everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel