Location wise it's a little bit of a trek to the main square but Krakow is so nice it's no problem walking. The room has a fridge ,kettle, a hob so it's nice to be able to make your own food if your sick of eating out. Staff were extremely friendly always willing to help. The car park is thight and the car is secure here. The only problem is this insistance of hotels charging you to park your car. But anyway it's worth it for the piece of mind. It's set in a mini compound with the gates closing at night so it's very safe. Nice place and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel