The only redeeming features of this hotel were its location and the friendly reception staff. Our room was so small, we couldn't open both our suitcases at the same time. Both mornings we were woken between 4 and 5am by a noisy delivery truck, unloading directly outside our window. My pillowcase was torn;the inadequate bedside light did not reach to beside the bed; there was no plug for the bathroom basin and the staff were unable to find one for us. The front rooms (1 to 4) should be avoided if you must stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel