Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Orbitz.com
$132
$147
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspub crawlfree breakfast and dinnerdrinking gamesfree alcoholbar crawl every nightawesome atmospherespecial shoutbars clubsthe entire stafffelt like homebed dormnight lifeold townlocation is greatyogurtjewish quartervodka
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Greg&Tom is the best hostel i've ever been. There's funny events almost every day, really good breakfast and dinners. I loved it all, from the fancy reception to the cinema room. Incredible friendly staff. Not to forget how amazing is Krakow!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2012

It is the best hostel I've ever stayed! Incredible staff (very friendly, really helpful and take us to go out everyday), very good facilities (great common rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms) and a great location! In addition, the atmosphere is awesome with great guests and the hostel has an excellent value for money (with breakfast and dinner included)! I definitely recommend Greg & Tom Party Hostel and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leonel L
Reviewed January 26, 2012

best hostel ever!!! the most friendly staff ive ever met :) when on a arrival we were greeted with shots at 10 in the morning, a real party hostel.. never at one point were we without a drink in our hands, so awsome :) staff was unreal always there to help out with anything.. town is like 5minutes away so easy to get to.. recommend any1 to go here best experience ever :)

Room Tip: any room is good :) nice bed good enough space..
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed in, I ended up staying longer then I intended. I was travelling alone and the moment I got there the staff sat me down and told me everything I could do in Krakow and introduced me to the other people staying there. I also organised two tours through them and they were very helpful, it was good value for money. The best value for money (didn't have to pay for any food while there), great people, great staff, great location, the best thing: the showers!!

Room Tip: Any room is fine, they all cost the same so it depends how many people you are travelling with (if any)
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2011

My best hostelling experience ever! Loved all parts of the hostel! Beginning with the amazing staff and ending with the common areas! I wil be back, so be aware :)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends