We stayed at the Cracowdays B&B for 4 days in July, having arranged booking by email with the friendly staff, and were picked up on time from the airport as scheduled. Arrived in good time to be welcomed by Joanna, who ran through all of the required details and showed us to our room. We paid slightly more and took the superior 'suite' room, which is well appointed and comfortable, if you like soft beds you will be pleased.
Cracowdays is in an excellent location within the city, just outside of the Stare Miasto and a little walk from the amazing architecture and history, of which Cracow is justifiably recognised. The Cracowdays staff are extremely helpful in providing information about local sights and the best times to see various attractions. Cracow is a busy, touristy city, and a little advice is welcome if you want to avoid the crowds.
I can only say to fellow travellers that not only is Cracow a must to visit, you should not plump for overpriced hotels right near the action, when there is Polish charm and hospitality in abundance just around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow