From the moment this reservation was made via the internet to the end of our four night stay, the service delivered by the staff was exceptional! The hotel is approximately 7 minutes' walk from Krakow's central square and is situated in a quiet side street off the main road into the centre. The welcome, late at night, from Vodka (his nickname because his name is too long to pronounce and spell) was wonderful and we were immediately made to feel at home. AND this is exactly what this place is - a home from home. The room we had was huge and the decor lovely with large prints of Italian places. We had the use of a kitchen right next to our room where we could make teas and coffees all day and night long. There are cooking facilities too and a large minibar with beers and wine - all at a reasonable price - not overpriced as most hotel minibars are. The breakfast cost a little extra if we wanted to have it - nice breads, juice, cereals, lovely cheeses and cold meats, and hot drinks from tea to designer coffees. During our stay, biscuits and fresh fruit were also provided all day. The free wifi and the use of the computers and printers again made it feel like home. THANK YOU; THANK YOU; a wonderful stay. Don't forego this hotel if you are visiting Krakow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow