“Artur helped us find the way!”

Tours Cracow - Private Day Tours
Ranked #167 of 269 Tours in Krakow
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Artur was hired by my husband and me to take us around Cracow, Poland, and then drive us to Budapest, Hungary by way of 2 towns in Poland and 1 in Slovakia that we wanted to visit. He did this with such forethought and care as to the route, the better roads, having water in the car, and an ability to speak all the necessary languages to complete the trip. His English is wonderful and his knowledge quite impressive. He knows all about the history of the areas, economics, and culture. He made arrangements for us to view historical records of our family's lives and deaths in an official building where no English was spoken. He is warm, friendly, and a very happy person to be around. We highly recommend using him for your own adventures in this part of the world.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Artur took us to Saint Faustine´s shrine, to the Calvary Monastery and Wadowice.
His guiding certainly made a difference in the appreciation of the sites due to his expert knowledge of the Polish culture and his easygoing nature.
We learned interesting aspects of the Polish way of life that favored deeper understanding of the history of the country and its effort in establishing itself in a good stature among all nations.
I am pleased to recommend the experience my wife and I had.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Artur is friendly, reliable, & an excellent tour guide. We've used him for airport pick ups and for day trips. Throughout the trips he willingly shared his extensive knowledge of the geography and history of the area. Nothing was too much trouble for him. We will definitely use Artur on our next trip to Krakow!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Reliable friendly and helpful, Artur is a perfect choice if your going to Kracow. Very informative on what to do and helpful when you arrive at your destination. He was always willing to go the extra milr

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Artur was our guide and driver on our recent trip to Krakow. The dude knows how to hook a brother up with some serious local knowledge on both the sites to see (even a lot about the sites and city) and things to do. I had a blast of a trip and Artur made sure everything ran smoothly and when they didn't due to hangovers and missing items of clothing, etc Atrur was flexible, polite and patient. I will go back to Krakow and I will be using this company again. Dude was trustworthy, in the know and very helpful, more than I would expect a tour guide to be. Next time Vodka shots on me bro, assuming you're not driving us of course yo!