Hotel Grodek
$130
$114
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsquiet cul de saclibrary barsmall librarythe main squaredead end streetold townquiet streetroof terracecharming hotelsmall hotela couple of minutes walkthe location is perfectexcellent breakfastscrambled eggsdeluxe roomthree nightseach morning
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Wow! What a wondeful hotel just situated of the main square in Krakow.

This had everything that I like in a hotel. Good food, quietness, wonderful staff and cleanliness.

Our room was large with a lovely soft double bed, huge pillows, usual tea and coffee maker, and a well stocked fridge full of drinks.

Breakfast was very good from 7.30am to 10.30am and had everything from full english to cold meats, salad and smoked salmon. Fresh fruit and cereal were also served.

The location was spot on. 5 mins from the centre of Krakow which was lively and busy but no noise could be heard!

I'd thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Krakow. It won't dissappoint.

Room Tip: All rooms were good!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Grahame R
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

The location is very nice and insted of the fact that in Krakow during the night is very noise in this hotel you will not heard nothing
The breakfast is very good ! Quality food and a variety of food !
The rooms are a little bit smaller for a 4 star hotel and we had a problem with the AC and when we told them that the AC is liking in the room they put a towel on the water and they say that everything will be fine until next day :)))!
But the staff was very nice , the front desk helpful and the waiters from the restaurant very helpful !
I recommand this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Location, location, location. 2 minute walk to the square, nice rooms, attentive service. There were some woodmen who worked the front desk who were terrific. Have the hotel have their driver pick you up,from the airport so you don't have to find your own taxi m

Room Tip: We had room 102 which was ideal
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank martytraveller
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in July 2013. We could not have asked for a more perfect break, the Grodek staff are very friendly and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for them. The breakfasts were excellent and everything was magically replenished so there was never a shortage or a wait for anything. Not sure about the size of other rooms, but we had booked a deluxe room and it was more than adequate for our needs. We sat on the roof terrace on a couple of occasions and had it to ourselves, it is a lovely tranquil space, considering the hotel is so close to the centre. We will return to the Grodek, probably in the winter time to sample the Christmas spirit and gluwein, but I would unreservedly recommend this hotel at any time of the year!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is exactly the kind of place I like to stay when I am travelling: small and intimate, unique and with character, and close to the main square but on a quiet street. My room was cozy and comfortable, spacious and clean, and there was a bathtub (as I had requested when booking). Breakfast was delicious with plenty of cereals, breads, and cheese, meat, and fresh fruit to choose from, as well as hot omelettes or scrambled eggs. Each morning, as soon as I arrived in the dining room, one of the servers approached me, smiling, ready to take my order. In fact, from the moment I arrived at Hotel Grodek, the staff were pleasant and helpful; I feel very fortunate to have found this special place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo