Hostel Abel
$130
$114
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanjewish quarterold townvisit krakowwould definitely stay here againtowelsbathroomkettle
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My friend advised me this place.
I spent 3 nights in this very nice hostel.
The location is very good, easy walking distance to the Old Town.
The staff was very friendly and gave me useful information about tourist attractions.
I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura L
Malgorzata B, Manager at Hostel Abel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,
I really appreciate your review.
Thank you very much for your kindness and friendliness.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We originally booked the Abel Hostel for just 1 night in May, however after arriving at the property we decided to stay a further 2 nights because it was so nice. We've stayed in a number of hostels around the world and I have to say that the Abel was one of the best. Is it really a hostel?! The common areas are lovely, really nicely decorated and good kitchen facilities. The rooms are comfortable, good size and quiet. The location of the property is also good, it's in the Kazimierz Old Jewish District which is very nice, lots of small bars and restaurants on the hotels door step. The old town of Krakow with the Castle and nice churches etc... is only about 15 minutes walk so not bad at all.
Would definitely return!

Room Tip: Only saw my room which was good, I assume they are all of the same quality!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Le Petit C
Malgorzata B, Manager at Hostel Abel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your positive feedback.
It is great pleasure to read reviews like yours.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hostel is in Kazimierz, the quirky and characterful Jewish Quarter, which is a 20 minute walk away from the train station. The hostel itself is around 10 minutes walk away from the centre of Krakow, so perfectly located for access to all the tourist attractions, with the benefit of being in a more 'local' area of the city. The hostel was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The hostel does not serve meals, however there are endless breakfast and dining options in close proximity. I was able to book tours to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines through the hostel, which was very useful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Malgorzata B, Manager at Hostel Abel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review of our property. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, cleanliness and quiet. I hope that you will visit our hostel again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at Abel and had a great time with my friends. The room was clean and a good size. The staff was very friendly and happy to help us. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is going to Krakow.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Malgorzata B, Manager at Hostel Abel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review.
It is good to know that our guests are satisfied with our services.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I recently went to Krakow with my friends. We stayed at Abel Hostel and it was perfect. The location was great. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom was spotless, the towels and shower gel/shampoo were provided. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: On the top floor is best view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Malgorzata B, Manager at Hostel Abel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review.
We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.