1,408 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room packed lunch train station
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Hotel was clean beds very comfortable staff were very friendly and welcoming.
10 minutes walk to old town. Would recommend this hotel. There was a lot of choice for breakfast which was included in the price. Air conditioning in the rom which we needed as it was very hot during our stay 34c.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2017

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, fluent in English. The hotel rooms were small, neat and clean. Excellent location, just 5 minutes walk from Old Town and 15 minutes from the Jewish Quarter. We got a balcony room with a view of Saint Mary's Basilica! Lovely hot breakfast was also included, along with Free WiFi.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2017

The only problem I had with this hotel was how to pronounce the name correctly. I had a wonderful stay of 5 nights at Wielopole Hotel and got to meet many of the front desk staff. Each one was friendly and helpful. "of course" was always the response if I asked for anything. The hotel is perfectly placed only a few minutes walk to Old Square and tram stop to take you to Schindlers Factory, Kazimierz and Jewish Ghetto (or you could walk)

A single room had been booked for me and I was a little concerned about that but the room was perfectly adequate and the bed was extremely comfortable and probably king single because I'm 5'11" and I didn't find it short.

The shower!!! Was excellent and spacious. I judge showers in hotels as to whether I can wash my hair without banging my elbows on the walls. Being tall my wing span is expansive. Well there was room to spare, definitely passed the elbow shower test.

The room was fitted with spacious wardrobe with safe, tv, mini fridge, air con, hairdryer and great wifi.

Thank you Hotel Wielopole I had a wonderful stay and my first visit to Krakow will have happy memories.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AussieEssem
WielopoleHotel, Manager at Wielopole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear AussieEssem,

Thank you so much for this amazing review which warms our hearts!

We love working with our Guests and making their stay as comfortable as possible, so it is great to know that you felt very well treated.
It was a truly our pleasure to have looked after you!
We have certainly shared this feedback with other team members. We are full of joy that we could have dealt with your expectations and our shower passed the test :-)

We are very fortunate indeed to be situated just steps away from the Old Town and Jewish District. It is great to read that you could enjoy the short walk to some of Krakow’s beautiful parks, historic attractions and cultural sites.

We really do appreciate your wonderful review, and on behalf of the entire team here, would like to thank you for your very kind words.
If your plans take you back to Krakow, please contact our Reservation Team directly at office@wielopole.pl to plan not only next visit, but another experience to remember.. :-)

Warm regards,
Katarzyna Zaręba
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is superbly situated within easy walking distance of the old town and former Jewish Quarter. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout, helping to arrange taxis, recommend restaurants and even trying to teach us a few words of Polish. We'd love to come back some time!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 2ExplorersAfoot,

Thank you for taking time to write the review and for your kind comments.

We are very happy you enjoyed your time at Wielopole Hotel especially our fabulous location and very friendly staff.
Your compliments about the service are what we strive to aim for and we are incredibly proud to have met your expectations :-)

It is wonderful to read that everything went well and we sincerely hope that your next stay with us will be as good as this one.
Please be sure get in touch directly with us at office@wielopole.pl to receive a special deal!

Warm regards,
Katarzyna Zaręba
Hotel Wielopole

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We had an overnight stay in Krakow and we had an overnight in the Wielopole Hotel. It is a very quaint hotel and typically polish. Everything about the hotel is good including its location. It is about 10 mins from the main square and lots of eating places. Parking is limited and can be a bit if a treck to the hotel. The staff were extremely helpful. The only ting which was a significant factor in my score was my hotel room it was tiny and depressing. Apart from this everything else was great. Check which room you are put in.

Date of stay: May 2017