1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed May 9, 2016

What a fabulous hotel, staff couldn't have been more friendly. Spotlessly clean. Only 5 minuets walk to main market square.stayed with my in laws ,for 2 nights wasn't long enough. Breakfast was fabulous. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We had room 302 with balcony and a view of church in main square
Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank brian p
Reviewed May 6, 2016

My daunter & I came to Krakow so we could tour Auschwitz. We've never been to Poland and had no idea what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised with how beautiful this city is, and how friendly the people are. This includes all of those who worked at this hotel.
Our rooms were very clean and the king sized bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large, in comparison with other European bathrooms, and it was very clean. The morning breakfast met our needs and again the staff was very gracious and helpful.

1  Thank Chrissy1826
Reviewed May 5, 2016

This is a small and very friendly hotel. The location is excellent. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very nice. My only complaint would be they need to have 2 toasters as there was a bit of a queue in the mornings. I would definitely stay there again if I visit Krakow again.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank Yvonne C
Reviewed May 4, 2016

This hotel I would reccomend, it's clean, delicate, quiet and just a few minutes from the old city. We were a Group of colleges, and spent 3 Nights at the hotel. We were all very pleased. Krakow is a beatiful city, and i'll be back and of course I''l stay at Wielopole Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Marimoss65
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I stayed in The Wielopole Hotel for two nights last week and was thoroughly pleased with all aspects. The reception staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient when we checked in, the room on the fifth floor and at the front of the hotel was spacious, the bed very comfortable and the shower excellent. The self-service buffet breakfast provided a great start to the day before exploring the wonderful city of Krakow, one of the cleanest I have ever seen. The hotel is ideally situated within easy walking distance of all major sights and attractions, close to public transport and about a twenty minute walk to Oskar Schindler's Factory. I would recommend The Wielopole Hotel to anyone visiting Krakow.

Room tip: My room at the front on the fifth floor was not subject to any outside noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
WielopoleHotel, Manager at Wielopole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for all your lovely words regarding your recent stay with us.
I am very happy you enjoyed your time at Wielopole Hotel especially our excellent service, the fabulous location as well as the cleanliness and the comfort of your room.

We would be delighted to welcome you back again, please be sure to contact us directly for our best and personal attention :-)

Best regards,