1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed May 5, 2016

This is a small and very friendly hotel. The location is excellent. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very nice. My only complaint would be they need to have 2 toasters as there was a bit of a queue in the mornings. I would definitely stay there again if I visit Krakow again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Yvonne C
Reviewed May 4, 2016

This hotel I would reccomend, it's clean, delicate, quiet and just a few minutes from the old city. We were a Group of colleges, and spent 3 Nights at the hotel. We were all very pleased. Krakow is a beatiful city, and i'll be back and of course I''l stay at Wielopole Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Marimoss65
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I stayed in The Wielopole Hotel for two nights last week and was thoroughly pleased with all aspects. The reception staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient when we checked in, the room on the fifth floor and at the front of the hotel was spacious, the bed very comfortable and the shower excellent. The self-service buffet breakfast provided a great start to the day before exploring the wonderful city of Krakow, one of the cleanest I have ever seen. The hotel is ideally situated within easy walking distance of all major sights and attractions, close to public transport and about a twenty minute walk to Oskar Schindler's Factory. I would recommend The Wielopole Hotel to anyone visiting Krakow.

Room tip: My room at the front on the fifth floor was not subject to any outside noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
WielopoleHotel, Manager at Wielopole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for all your lovely words regarding your recent stay with us.
I am very happy you enjoyed your time at Wielopole Hotel especially our excellent service, the fabulous location as well as the cleanliness and the comfort of your room.

We would be delighted to welcome you back again, please be sure to contact us directly for our best and personal attention :-)

Best regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2016

spent 4 nights at wieopole last week and had a lovely time. the hotel was very central for all historical attractions. The hotel room was a bit small but had everything you need. Only complaint was no clean linen or towels all the time we were there. Breakfast was nice all cold meats, cheeses, yoghurt and fruit. Very nice staff at reception always helpful for any queries we had. Lift was getting serviced one day and we were on the 6th floor so it was a bit inconvenient but we were given a token for an evening meal which I think this was a very nice gesture. As we were leaving early to come home and couldn't have breakfast they gave us a packed lunch, again another nice gesture. Would recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Krakow.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear satJock,

Thank you very much for your kind comments, great to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I do note your other comments for our attention as our standard is to change the bed linen every third day or sooner on request - I'm very sorry for our oversight.
The room is serviced daily and our housheeping changes all towels left on floor or in the shower (towels on the rack means: "I'll use it again").

Thank you once again for your feedback and especially thank you for your recommendation to others :-)

I certainly wish to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. One room for wheelchair which had a big bathroom. The other room was a de lux room with very god standard. Nice and serviceminded staff. Only 5 min walk from old town. I can recommend this hotel. Internet connection could be much better.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear RogerBrandborg,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent stay with us.
Great to read that you appreciated the levels of personal service and comfort whilst staying with us.

I certainly wish to welcome you back again sometime in the near future. Please be sure to contact us directly as we will once again be delighted to take care of all your arrangements.

Kindest regards,