1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was in a perfect location and had 24 hour reception with a very friendly staff!! The only issue we had was finding parking! Next time we will be sure to call ahead and make a reservation! Breakfast had a large variety to choose from and tasted delicious very happy with our stay!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
WielopoleHotel, Manager at Wielopole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2016

Dear kschaefer1,

Thank you for your very kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and had a tasty breakfast in the restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back again. Please be sure to contact us directly, assuring you of our best and personal attentions at all times.

Warmest regards,
Katarzyna Zaręba
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 1, 2016

From the moment I booked direct with the hotel I knew that this place went the extra mile. I got a personal email back almost immediately. I had requested a high floor & the hotel got in touch to ask if the 6th floor would suit us. After reading reviews that rooms were quite small I emailed to ask if we could upgrade to a superior room (it was still only £45 a night for the double room and breakfast). Again the hotel responded quickly & efficiently. We booked our taxi via the hotel & we were really impressed with the transfers.I checked out prices with other taxi firms on the internet & found the price competitive.
We got a great welcome on our arrival, and throughout the stay the staff on the front desk were friendly, chatty and knowledgeable. The room was well and the decorated and the shower room was very clean. The beds (two large singles pushed together with two separate quilts) were incredibly comfortable. The website claimed that superior rooms came with 'soft and immensely fluffy' towels but this was not the case, they were quite rough and stiff.
The breakfast was free and we were happy to take advantage of it. There was a reasonable selection of items including 3 hot dishes. The coffee was disappointing as it was kept in a flask and was only lukewarm and a bit stewed and so we had tea instead. However, we thought this was a minor inconvenience and would not hesitate to stay again, in spite of the towels! We have already recommended the hotel to two sets of friends who are off to Krakow soon.

Room tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel. No view but oh so quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank kayteey
biuro, Manager at Wielopole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Dear kayteey ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave lovely feedback on your recent stay with us.

I'm delighted that you chose to book your stay directly with us – that's the only way to get the lowest price guarantee and exclusive benefits :-)

I’m so pleased to read that you found everything to be comfortable, stylish and clean.
Especially thank you for sparing your time in bringing the matter about towels and coffee to our attention. We will do our best to settle the matter immediately.

Of course the best compliment of all is to hear that the hotel staff are doing an excellent job of offering assistance. I have passed your kind comments on to the whole team - everyone was very pleased to know they’re making such a positive impression – thank you! :-)

We took your comments about "recommending us" and "coming back" as a very generous compliment :-) We would be extremely happy to welcome you back to Wielopole Hotel on your next trip.

Warmest regards,
Katarzyna Zareba
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 1, 2016

We had two rooms - 3 in our party. The rooms were clean and very warm. Breakfast was buffet and good. The best thing were the staff, they were so friendly and helpful. 5 minute walk to the main square.
I loved this hotel and can't wait to stay there again.

Room tip: The rooms at the back look over an empty courtyard if you need a quiet room.
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank FJG1804
Reviewed March 1, 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a trip to Kraków yesterday where we stayed at the Wielopole Hotel. I would recommend this place to ANYONE who wants to visit Kraków. Amazing value for money. Rooms look exactly like pictures! Staff so friendly and helpful. And the room could not of been anymore cleaner! 100% going to come back! As for Kraków excellent is the only way to describe! Amazing prices cheap food cheap drink beautiful things to go visit and the people are all so friendly!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank helenbushby23
Reviewed February 27, 2016

Fantastic hotel,staff,rooms and location,I have stayed with my partner,we were so welcomed,room was very comfortable,clean a quiet,breakfast very nice .I would stay in this hotel again.Many thanks to all staff

Room tip: Very clean and comfortable,very professional and friendly staff.GREAT HOTEL
  • Trip type: Traveled with family