1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Fabulous hotel with wonderful staff. Totally amazed at how welcoming they were. So helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
Can't wait to stay again. Great location & pleasant room. Good quality breakfast too.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Julie-anne L
Reviewed December 20, 2015

stayed here for two nights to celebrate my partners 50th birthday the staff were very helpful in arranging wine and banners in the room before we arrived ,room was very nice and a all you could eat breakfast it was very good value and would stay there again as it was also nicely placed for the old town and jewish quarter

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank brianev11
Reviewed December 17, 2015

Room: The room was immaculately clean, well furnished, had a spotless bathroom and tea and coffee facilities, rooms cleaned immaculately every day.

Staff: Excellent, couldn't do enough for us, booked our transport to and from the airport, booked our auschwitz - birkenau tours for us via e-mail before we even arrived. They even gave us packed lunches for our journey home (we left the hotel at 4:30am.)

Breakfast: Lovely continental/polish breakfast buffet in a relaxed setting.

Location: 5 minutes walk from the main market square, 10 minute walk from the Jewish quarter, the location was absolutely perfect, we could walk to all the main attractions especially the market and restaurants.

Thankyou Wielopole hotel, we will return soon!

Room tip: ask for a room with a nice view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank glenns753
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel at the beginning of December for my 50th birthday. My partner had been in touch with the hotel to advise them it was my birthday. I arrived to find champagne in the room. They arranged our tour of auschwitz which was brilliant. The location was fantastic walking distance to main square and Jewish quarter. Breakfast was wonderful and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed December 10, 2015 via mobile

Perfectly located hotel, well designed and spacious rooms!
Price is brilliant and staff are very welcoming.
Lots of nice bars and restaurants in the close area that cater for all need.
I definitely recommend that you stay here for business or pleasure!

Trip type: Traveled on business