1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed June 2, 2015

Just spent three nights at the Wielopole. Immediately after booking I received a lovely email from the hotel thanking me for my booking and offering to arrange my trips and airport transfers - it was a lovely personal touch. Everything went like clockwork and we had a wonderful time. The reception staff were lovely and the hotel is very clean and beautifully furnished. The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms are quiet. Its a great location on a quiet street with only a short 5 minute walk to the main square. Krakow is a magical place and I would recommend the harrowing but informative Auschwitz tour and the electric car city tour which helps you pack a lot in to a short stay. Thoroughly recommend the city and the hotel

Room tip: rooms at the back are very quiet so had a great sleep but it is not a noisy street anyway
1  Thank Daisywashington
Reviewed June 2, 2015

The positive reviews for Hotel Wielopole led us to choose it for our 3 night stay in Krakow and we weren't disappointed. Very friendly staff and efficient service from the moment of booking through to the end of our stay; from arranging transfers and trips to general queries. The rooms were of a good standard and very clean. Breakfast more than adequate with generous timings. The location is perfect for exploring, a 5 minute walk to the square and to the Kazimierez. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Clare L
Reviewed May 30, 2015

I stayed here in May 2015 for two nights with my wife and teenage daughter.

I chose the hotel based on the reviews on Tripadvisor, the location and price.

The Hotel lived up to my expectations but I was surprised just how close it was to the old town, so in this respect it did exceed my expectations.

We were greeted with a friendly and very helpful reception. Check-in time was 1pm and we had arrived early so we were not expecting the room to be ready. This wasn't a problem as we were able to leave our luggage in a secure locked luggage room and take a walk around the nearby square.

The room was very clean and spacious and overlooked Ul Wielopole. There was a double-bed (made up from two singles) and a double-bed sofa-bed. My daughter found the sofa-bed very comfortable, but, I found my bed to be too soft for my creaking old bones.

We only ate breakfast in the hotel which was more than adequate. There was a good selection of meats, yoghurts, pastries served as a buffet.

In summary the hotel was ideal for our short family stay and an ideal location for exploring Krakow, especially the main square.

I would definitely stay there again, hopefully for longer, so that I can explore a little more of what Krakow has to offer.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank markfromessex
Reviewed May 27, 2015

My second time to stay in the wielopole and once again I can't fault it. Excellent...staff extremely friendly and helpful, rooms clean and comfortable. Great breakfast. There is a lovely relaxed atmosphere in the hotel. Highly recommend this hotel for its location and excellent service.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

We stayed for three nights in mid May. The welcome was very friendly, the room spotless and well appointed (the comfiest bed I have EVER slept in) and the breakfast perfectly adequate. All in all, a great stay and we would definitely return.

1  Thank Annemmtg