1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed May 23, 2015

Visited Krakow for 4 nights in April. This friendly hotel was just ideal. It's location is great, only a few minutes walk from the main square but also in the direction of the Jewish quarter. So all the main sites were in walking distance. The staff on reception were some of the friendliest and most helpful that I have across. Immediately after booking we received an email offering us all sorts of services. We took up their offer of organising a lift from the airport, which worked out great. Reception are also happy to organise whatever trips you require, although we had already arranged these ourselves. Wifi was good in the rooms. The rooms were fine and comfortable. The hotel is fairly small with a vegetarian restaurant that we did not use. We did though enjoy a reasonable breakfast each morning. Note that breakfast is not vegetarian, which suited us.

Date of stay: April 2015
2  Thank Martin W
Reviewed May 19, 2015

We found this hotel by chance and were delighted with the service and location.
Our room was slightly old fashioned but immaculately clean and comfortable.
The staff were without exception friendly and very helpful and always had an answer to our questions, providing advice and accurate directions to places when asked.
The breakfast was good and the daytime conversion to a vegetarian cafe worked well - we got vouchers from reception one day so were able to try it out free!

Room tip: We had a room with a balcony, but it really wasn't worth it - it overlooked the street and was very small. I think it had been a handy place for a smoker to enjoy a cigarette.
1  Thank BKFarrell
Reviewed May 16, 2015

Visited Krakow in July 2014 and stayed here for 3 nights with my mother. This hotel was chosen for its location, it was right outside the old city steps, it was great. I was very happy when we arrived to see that indeed the location was wonderful. The hotel very charming, smaller, not fancy high end, but still nice rooms, rooms are clean and have all the basics that one would need. The front desk staff helpful and always eager to help. breakfast was basic, nothing to write about, but it worked. I tend to take many steps in reviewing hotels before I make a reservation and I was very pleased. One last point to add, on my first evening when I arrived I was alone before my mother had arrived to meet me, and I walked toward the old City and ate at a lovely restaurant - Kogel Mogel, on Sienna street, there were several restaurants that looked good, I tried this one and it was delicious.
Enjoy Krakow, it is an enchanting city!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TalKen
Reviewed May 12, 2015

My wife and I booked this hotel after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. We weren't disappointed - this is an excellent hotel in a good location just outside the old town. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Great hotel and fantastic staff.

2  Thank Richard B
Reviewed May 12, 2015

We stayed at this wonderful little hotel while in Kraków. The location is perfect, just outside the Old City of Kraków, about a 5 minute walk to the main square. The staff was very friendly, helpful and informative, the room was very spacious and nice with a sofa also. Very clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast was not too big, but enough to be able to choose. It's a rather small hotel and not too many rooms.
Wifi worked great.
We loved to stay here and when we come back to Kraków, we'll definitely stay here again.

2  Thank masi68