1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed May 10, 2015

Our roadtrip through Europe took us to Krakow, a liitle bit as an afterthought. With only a little time to reserve we happened upon this hotel (We later found out the reason for the paucity of accomodation at the time: A Robbie Williams concert !).

Upon checking in as others have noted Absolutely Fantastic Service !!!!. The staff were SUPER friendly and went to great lengths to help us with our visits to the Salt Mines and Auschwitz.

The Hotel itself is comfortable, the room decor maybe a bit dark. Nice beds and the bathroom was also quite nice. Location central and easily walked to the old square. Our room was on the 5th(top) floor, the view onto the street. The room had a safe, but no fridge (we dont miss minibars, but would like to keep a bottle of wine cool !)

Parking was on the street so we were a bit nervous but everything was fine. The only let down in our opinion was the breakfast which was rather limited, in addition we felt that the breakfast personnel were nothing like as open and frienndly as the front desk.

All in all excellent value for money. We warmly recommend them.

Room tip: Choose a room higher up.
Reviewed May 9, 2015

THE BEST service at the Front Desk I have ever had on any trip I ever took (and I've been in over 30 countries by now). Excellent service. If you need anything, if you have any question they will take care of you.
Price for the hotel is fine, and the only little con is the rooms are about 10x10 for a single, but you can book a bigger room if you want, too.
Restaurant downstairs, vegetarian but always found something to eat that was light enough so I could sleep when the time came. Ate there every night I was there for 9 nights, cause I don't like to wander around after 6 pm alone in any city unless I meet a friend(s).
Close enough location to walk anywhere important to you.
I would book here again definitely and suggest it to anyone who is going to Krakow.

Room tip: I was on the 5th floor with a balcony and loved it. I noted all the non-Polish seemed to be put on the 5th floor with a balcony, too.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Anna D
Reviewed May 5, 2015

The hotel is comfortable, central with not a five minute walk to the old square but what made it most of all was the attitude of the staff. They were so friendly, welcoming and obliging, I cannot speak highly enough of them. The hotel was value for money and the breakfast was open to 11am. I would recommend the hotel as real value for money

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank John F
Reviewed May 2, 2015

This lovely, smaller hotel is in a short walking distance from the main square and other very interesting land marks, buildings and areas in this beautiful city! The staff was very accomodating and helpful in all respects and gave eg. good advices to restaurants and other interesting topics in the area. My single room was little, which caused no problems. The small breakfast restaurant served nice meals and a good variety of dishes. I am looking forward to another visit to Wielopole Hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2015

Lovely hotel, location is walking distance from the main square and the Jewish district on either side. Rooms are of reasonable size and bathroom also. Wifi is very good in the room. Kettle with tea and coffee supplied. Room has a safe. Bed was comfortable. Only downfall was the breakfast, no toaster and cooked breakfast would not be to everyone's taste!
Would recommend to any visitor to Krakow.

Room tip: Ask for front facing room with view of the street, a back room might not have any view at all!