1,407 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room small balcony train station
Reviewed January 15, 2015 via mobile

We visited here on a last minute booking in January. It's a friendly hotel and the staff couldn't do more to help us. They spoke brilliant English and were extremely friendly. They sorted our taxi to and from the airport at 80pln each time, which works out at about £16.

The room was small but clean and warm, and perfect for what we wanted.

The location is excellent and its a 5 minute walk to the square. We didn't need to use the public transport but from what we could see it was easy to get a tram anywhere.

Breakfast was standard continental style, there was enough choice to keep us going. There's also a bakery which did lovely sandwiches and cakes a minutes walk from the hotel.

The choices are endless for places to eat most within a 5 or 10 minutes walk.

Visiting Auschwitz is also a must, the hotel sort door to door drop offs as part of a tour which we would recommend doing.

We loved Kraków, and would definitely visit this hotel again if we were to return.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Amy M
Reviewed January 13, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is located within 3 minutes of the main square, the people that are working in this hotel are very nice and will help/inform you at anytime. The rooms are very luxureus but not very big, but when you're in krakau you won't have much time to spend in the hotel because it's a beautiful city.

Wielopole thank you very much for your services and advise!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Jesse J
Reviewed January 8, 2015

Everything was excellent, especially professionalism of the staff, quality of Wi-Fi and transfer arrangements. I am happy staying there whenever I arrive on a business trip to Krakow (in fact, this was my 5th stay there).

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank George V
Reviewed January 8, 2015

I spent New Year in this hotel which is in a central location and ideal for sightseeing. This is a small, quiet hotel where our room was cleaned every day. The reception staff are very welcoming and friendly and will happily answer any queries you have about Krakow. Their english is excellent. They were always interested in what you had been visiting and wanted to know what you thought of the place.

I would definitely return to this hotel when I next visit Poland and would recommend this hotel to anyone going for a visit.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank sheila r
Reviewed January 2, 2015

Had a great stay at Wielopole Hotel. The hotel is very well located, just a few blocks away from the main train station and also from the old town. Service was impeccable. Fast and reliable wifi Internet. Had no problem using voip to communicate with my clients in North America. Staff was very friendly and spoke perfect English.

My room was facing Wielopole Street but it was very quiet. Great acoustic isolation.

This is a great hotel and I wouldn't have any problem recommending it to anybody.

Date of stay: December 2014