1,408 results
All reviews old town jewish quarter the main square the holiday inn great hotel cherry vodka recommend this hotel excellent location reception staff salt mines five minute walk single room good size scrambled eggs comfortable room packed lunch train station
Reviewed January 13, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is located within 3 minutes of the main square, the people that are working in this hotel are very nice and will help/inform you at anytime. The rooms are very luxureus but not very big, but when you're in krakau you won't have much time to spend in the hotel because it's a beautiful city.

Wielopole thank you very much for your services and advise!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Jesse J
Reviewed January 8, 2015

Everything was excellent, especially professionalism of the staff, quality of Wi-Fi and transfer arrangements. I am happy staying there whenever I arrive on a business trip to Krakow (in fact, this was my 5th stay there).

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank George V
Reviewed January 8, 2015

I spent New Year in this hotel which is in a central location and ideal for sightseeing. This is a small, quiet hotel where our room was cleaned every day. The reception staff are very welcoming and friendly and will happily answer any queries you have about Krakow. Their english is excellent. They were always interested in what you had been visiting and wanted to know what you thought of the place.

I would definitely return to this hotel when I next visit Poland and would recommend this hotel to anyone going for a visit.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank sheila r
Reviewed January 2, 2015

Had a great stay at Wielopole Hotel. The hotel is very well located, just a few blocks away from the main train station and also from the old town. Service was impeccable. Fast and reliable wifi Internet. Had no problem using voip to communicate with my clients in North America. Staff was very friendly and spoke perfect English.

My room was facing Wielopole Street but it was very quiet. Great acoustic isolation.

This is a great hotel and I wouldn't have any problem recommending it to anybody.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Rodrigo O
Reviewed December 27, 2014

I would definitely recommend this small hotel, it's close to the old town, tram stops & the station & not at all noisy. The staff were very welcoming & friendly & spoke perfect English. There was a great selection of foods at breakfast & the room was cleaned every day. There are plenty of places & museums to visit for a reasonable price. We stayed for 4 nights just before Christmas to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. The hotel staff must have noticed his birthday cards & very kindly left some chocolates & a decanter of cherry vodka with beautiful cut glasses in our room for us to enjoy when we came back. The surprise was a nice touch. We will be back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family