Wielopole Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grodek(Krakow)
1,314 results
All reviewsold townthe main squarejewish quarterthe holiday inngreat hotelcherry vodkaexcellent locationrecommend this hotelreception staffsmall hotelfive minute walksalt minesgood sizesingle roomscrambled eggssmall balconycomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have just spent 3 nights in Wielopole Hotel in Krakow over Christmas 2012. This is the 2nd time that I have used this hotel.
Again I am very impressed with this hotel. It is as good a hotel as I have stayed in.
The rooms were very clean, well decorated and maintained.
The bed was comfortable and afforded a good nights sleep, the breakfast was great with lots of dishes available.
The girls on the check in desk are very welcoming and informative about Krakow.
When I am in Krakow this hotel is "home from home" for me.
Dont go anywhere else!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PJCB
Reviewed January 3, 2013

A lovely hotel, staff all very friendly and spoke excellent English. Only a short stroll in to the centre of Krakow, the Cloth Market etc. Public transport excellent and we visited the salt mine via local bus network.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very friendly staff. Great location. Small room but very pleasant. Good breakfast choice which kept us full in the mornings even if 7am was a little bit too late if we had to get out early. One slight problem was that the 'complimentary' tea in the room was not complimentary at all and would have cost us 5zly each every day to have the tea bags replaced - this is not explained mentioned on the website. Consequently we had to buy our own tea which was a cheaper alternative. For a 3 star hotel I feel this should be included. Overall though a good little hotel in a great location.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shawn S
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I really appreciated the location, and the staff who booked the taxi to the airport for me.
The room was already ready even if I arrived in the morning (at 11 am). I liked the elegant decoration! Heating system is working very well which is a great advantage as to the temperatures during polish winter.
The staff gives informations about city tour and historical center.
The city main shopping mall is 5-10 min walk from the hostel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed 2 nights as part of a wedding party. The hotel was so accommodating for the pre wedding arrangements and nothing was too hard for them to arrange. Service was very friendly and helpful. Great location as a short walk to the Castle or the Square.
Rooms were small but very clean and so many cafe's to sit in or the square that you only want the room for sleeping.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends