“Great restaurnt - food and service 5 stars”
Review of FAB Fusion

FAB Fusion
Ranked #17 of 1,612 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Live Piano Music each Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday night from 7pm. The restaurant is located in an old renovated boutique building in Kazimierz. Choose from our FAB Polish and FAB Fusion dishes. The FAB Bar offers selection of Polish Vodkas, polish beer on-tap and international drinks and cocktails.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Excellent meal here and very good value. Cannot fault it in any way. I would recommend you go when visiting Krakow.

3  Thank CHRIS P

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

The food is beautiful and well presented! Staff were friendly and efficient! Stayed in the hotel which was equally fab!

1  Thank Chbrown2_10
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This restaurant is attached to and forms part of the Metropolitan Boutique Hotel, where we stayed, and having travelled overnight to get to Krakow we were really looking to stay close to the hotel for our first night. Where better than at Fab Fusion. And where better became true. The restaurant is relatively small with not a great deal of covers but, as with the hotel, it is beautifully decorated and very well presented. The staff are attentive without being over powering and the whole experience was beautiful. They even have a local musician playing soft background music whilst you eat. A nice touch. For my meal I went for the mussels to start with and although the portion was smaller than I was used to I have to say the taste was delightful. I could easily have ordered another portion. My main consisted of teppanyaki ribs with rice and vegetables with the meat so tender it fell off the bone and was delicious. After two great courses I couldn't resist the strawberry and custard concoction for a dessert which rounded the meal off in style. All through we had a selection of drinks, a few beers and a few cocktails which were great and as I said service was wonderful. This was a great first night for us in Krakow and all at an extremely reasonable price given the quality of the surroundings, the food and the service. Thanks all at Fab Fusion we had a superb experience.

1  Thank SteveJacksonnufc
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The restaurant's decor is fantastic, and the waitstaff is attentive and knowledgeable. The food is presented beautifully. It's nice to see a limited menu, as you know that whatever you choose will be fresh, and has been carefully designed. My only complaint would be that my slow-roasted duck was overly dry, and not appetizing. Be warned about the fish containing anise sauce. I am not a fan at all of this taste, but our two companions who took it deemed it wonderful.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We have been staying at the Metropolitan for 3 nights & go home tomorrow morning following what promises to be a lovely breakfast in the Fab Fusion Restaurant attached to this impeccable hotel. My husband & I dined in the restaurant this evening and we weren't disappointed. My husband chose potato soup with bacon followed by the ribs & I had fresh asparagus with Parmesan to start followed by the chicken and it was lovely. As it is our last night we decided to finish with a desert of chocolate brownie & ice cream for my husband & I had the Creme brûlée which was perfect. We had a bottle of white wine but had already had a glass of wine each before dinner & with the 15% resident discount we paid 219pln(approx £45). The staff are friendly & the surroundings are pleasant, perfect Thank you we will be back on our next trip to this wonderful city