“Great polish food at good price”
Review of GoScinna Chata

GoScinna Chata
Ranked #142 of 1,878 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2018

With a group of 4 adults: bigos, wild boar, steak & pierogi.
Everything was very tasty.
Excellent and very friendly service.
Highly recommended for polish food

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Typical polish, very nice inside and polite staff. Good prices and actual good foood! Very close to the main square. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

There were seven of us, six adults and one child. The child had a share plate. My first time in my homeland and three of our children flew in to spend Father's day with the old man. What more could I ask for. The food choices were excellent and I had the Kielbasa, sauerkraut and horse radish with bread. Excellent. The pierogis were delicious and the cheese/lard spread was excellent. I would go there again.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This was the first restaurant we tried when we got to krakow. The food was mediocre, the pierogi was probably the best dish we had from what we ordered. The pork main that we ordered was okay and the platzki. The place has traditional polish decor which adds to atmosphere and staff were dressed in traditional outfits. Offers good local beer also.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We ate here in June for dinner on a warm evening and it was great. The prices are good and food and atmosphere is nice. Me and my mum had barszcz which was great I had it with the cabbage dumpling which was nice. My dad had the blood sausage with mushroom sauce which he loved. For mains I had bigos in the bread bowl which was amazing but it was so rich I couldn’t finish it and felt very guilty for wasting food ! My dad had the fried bread with bacon and potato but it was just very bready so he didn’t really enjoy that but was just the wrong choice for him I think. My mum had the beef steak with egg on top and potatoes with dill which she really enjoyed. We also had some beer and blackberry vodka which was good too. We sat outside which was nice in the weather and could hear the music inside through the windows which was pleasant. Will definitely be back when in krakow again :)