PURO Krakow Stare Miasto
$130
$114
Agoda.com
1,635 results
All reviewssamsung tabletmodern hoteltrain stationglass bathroomshopping mallfree hot drinkscorner roomfree coffee machineold townroom cardroom servicegaleria krakowskaunderfloor heatinglobby arearecommend this hotelthe main squarerooms are small
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel completely lived up to our expectations. The hotel is located just across from the Central Station and a big shopping center. A walk to the old part of the city only takes around 10 minutes. Busses to the salt mine leaves from a bus stop only 5 minutes walk from the hotel. It is very modern and we were quite surprised by the fact, that the TV, lights and a lot of other things are controlled from a tablet which is free of use in the room. On your key card you get 5 cups of coffee, tea or chocolate each day. The staff is very friendly. I recommend this hotel to anyone who would like a good sleep in a central location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Lars S
GM_Puro_Krakow, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear LarsSoholm,
Thank you for taking time to share your opinion with us.
It is nice to see that you like our concept.
I hope you will come back to PURO soon.
You have a chance to stay with us also in Wroclaw and soon in Poznan and Gdansk!

All the best

Marek

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

as many have said before excellent stylish hotel, laid back atmosphere. 5 mins walk from St Florians gate and opposite large modern shopping mall. bring a white/red audio cable and you can connect iPod to the tv. Most TV channels are in polish. free tea & coffee in the lobby. they will look after you bags at checkout (12) & arrange taxi (85 z).
I would recommend to friends.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mr_M_from_Derby
GM_Puro_Krakow, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Mr_M_from_Derby,

Thank you for taking you time to write a review!
I am happy to infor you that we are about to increase the number of channels available in PURO Krakow.
I hope you will enjoy it during your next stay wit us.

All the best!

Marek

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I can only reiterate the great reviews already written about this hotel.
Just a word on the rooms themselves. I had a bit of dialogue with the hotel prior to arrival as I had booked 2 rooms one of which was a suite for my 3 teenage children. I booked the suite as it sleeps 3 in a double bed and sofa bed and had a bit more space than the other room type. I requested that the double bed be changed for twin beds so the children would have a proper bed each. For some reason (that I still cannot understand) they said this was not possible but they could be accommodated in a standard twin with a rollaway instead which they charged me the same price for as the suite.
The standard twin room was a bit cramped for three and the rollaway bed really was basic, clean but more suitable for a child than a teenager.
However, for a short break they managed okay and my corner double room was big and bright. All the family loved the design, location, restaurant and facilities that the hotel had to offer.
There are two little things that could be done just to lift the quality even further:
Bigger duvets (and bath towels).
Proper shampoo (one of my personal dislikes is “all over shampoo”, ok for boys but girls like proper toiletries).
We loved Krakow, the culture, the food, the shopping, the history, the cafe culture and will definitely be back and will certainly stay at The Puro Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Laineybeee
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, helpful staff, funky furniture. Love the Samsung tablets in the room to control lights,tv, and the whole room. Well worth checking out. 24 hour bar. Close to Main city centre.Opposite is a huge shopping centre

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GM_Puro_Krakow, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Exactly!
And this is only part of advantages of PURO!
You have travelled a long way to see Poland Owen.
I hope that you liked your visit and some day you will come back for more.
I would like to invite you to PURO in Krakow, Wroclaw, and soon in Poznan, Gdansk, Lodz and Warsaw!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife had chosen this hotel for a trip that was to become my christmaspresent and what a present. First of all a really good location for our stay in the city. She really enjoy the fact that the shopping mall was just across the street, and I really enjoy the fact that I didn't have to carry the bags all day long, but was able to go back and drop the bags at the room.

The service at the hotel was good and after check-in we didn't need to be in contact with the reception anymore. It was fun to lay in bed and controll the heating, lights, TV, go on the internett, switch off and on the heating in the floor on the bathroom. All this was controlled by the Samsung tab. Cooooool.

Since the walls on the bathroom are made of transparent glass you are obviouslly not by yourself. But with a curtain you could use it was no problems staying at the hotel with my wife. I might find it a bit more odd to share a room with a mate or collegue.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Fantastic!
We are always here to help you no matter what is the case.
I am glad to see that our staff cope well and you like the product too.