“Convenient location and good value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yarden ApartHotel

Yarden ApartHotel
Ranked #47 of 256 Hotels in Krakow
Zurich
“Convenient location and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We visited this hotel for five days shortly after it opened and found it conveniently located about a 10 minute walk from the old town; rooms are small but nice, clean and great value for the price. The staff was very friendly and helpful and made and extra effort to help us with all our requests and make our stay very pleasant.
There is no air-conditioning so during the hot days of summer it’s worthwhile to request a room facing the courtyard as the street can be quite loud with the windows open, which is common in Krakow no matter where you stay (windows are soundproof so not a problem other times of year).
Breakfast is served in a small restaurant adjacent to the hotel and was a very nice selection of traditional polish dishes with cold cuts and tasty sandwich spreads and conventional breakfast foods ranging from cereal to eggs and sausage. The restaurant is soon opening a garden patio inside the courtyard which will be a nice addition in summer. We stay in Krakow quite often and would come back again.

Room Tip: If you like to sleep with the windows open ask for a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Larnaka City, Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights in this hotel. The staff was extremely kind, helpful and always smiled. The room was not too spacious, but very cosy and equipped with everything we needed for a comfortable stay. I need to make a comment on their towels – I usually do not pay too much attention to this sort of details, but in this case they were unusually soft and it was impossible not to notice beautiful logo of the hotel sewn on them. The breakfast was delicious and nicely served. The hotel apparently has just been opened and in fact we could see some shortcomings on the corridors, but our room was really perfect. We stayed in the room on the second floor but I noticed there were balconies on other floors. I am not sure if this is a matter of luck or if you can actually request a room with balcony, but it is a really good option, especially that they overview the yard and not the street. There is a private parking if you travel with your own vehicle. I really recommend this place, we had a great stay.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights after being transferred from the original hotel we booked with. Lets just say I was very happy to be in this hotel the location is 5min walk into krakow square, very friendly staff who speak good English and are always helpful and enjoy a good laugh with you which is fantastic when you wake up in the morning and it sets you up for the day ahead with a smile on your face. For me there are no faults with this hotel great coffee shop over the road aswell. If I were to be very picky I would suggest a fan in the room would help as there is no air con, but we did stay when the temperature 30+ everyday. The hotel might supply these at a extra cost but the standard of the room was so fantastic I didn't have to talk to reception at all. I would highly recommend this hotel and when I return I will book with this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013