“Perfect for a quick lunch”
Review of Sami Am Am

Sami Am Am
Ranked #437 of 2,001 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Very friendly place with peculiar interior. But the food is wonderful and at a very affordable price.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 18, 2018

The food was very tasty, nice and helpful staff. We will come back.
The only thing we did not like were plastic forks and plates.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Najlepsze jedzenie (nie próbowałem mięs ale resztę) i przyprawy i jakość i świeżość (wreszcie ktoś sam robi falafele a nie kupuje w sklepach ze składem dziwnym) w Polsce i nie tylko! Sympatyczny właściciel, klimatyczne wntętrze i muzyka dodająca nastroju bliskowschodniego. Polecam! Gdy tylko jestem w Krakowie odwiedzam to miejsce bo warto! Właściciel sam gotuje i podaje - nie jest to lokal od - do więc rano czy wieczorem może nie być wszystkich potraw co świadczy o jakości bo nie są przechowywane długo, mrożone etc! Warto!

The best food (I did not try the meats but the rest... OMG) and spices and quality and freshness (at last somebody does falafele by himself and does not buy in stores) in Poland and elsewhere! Sympathetic owner, atmospheric interior and music adding Middle Eastern mood. I would recommend! Whenever I am in Krakow, I visit this place because it is worth it! The owner cooks and serves it himself - it is not a place from - to in the morning or in the evening there may not be all dishes which is a sign of quality because they are not stored long, frozen etc! Well worth it!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Worker in the bar told us that they have finished their food, it was 18:00.
We were passing by at 19:00 and realized that he has food there and everybody is eating, we asked him “why did you say that you don’t have any food” he said just go I told you I finished.
Only difference with us and clients was that we were not from Poland.
He told us that we can wrote review to wherever we want but we will not eat in his place, very bad experience.
Definitely don’t go there, they don’t treat you well at all.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Very good food, the place good look bettet, but the food there is simply delicuous. Every time I go there I'm satisfied.

Date of visit: March 2017