“Excellent Party Hostel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 401 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent Party Hostel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed with 4 friends for an extended weekend in Krakow. The hostel has an excellent location (right in center of the old town) and also features a bar/restaurant. I would recommend this hostel to anybody who likes partying. If you want to go to bed early and prefer a quiet environment, then this hostel might not be the right choice for you. We woke up early in the morning several times because of loud people in the corridors (this is not the hostel's mistake and since we were there for partying too it didn't bother us).

There is also tasty free dinner every night and you can join pub crawls. Value-for-money is good and the staff was always friendly and helpful. The design of the rooms is really nice and every bunk bed comes with lights and power socket. Cleanliness was also ok.

To sum up, this is an excellent choice if you are in Krakow for partying!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Stibinho
TomKrak, Manager at Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thanks a lot for the great review! It's good to know you had such a great time here. Cheers

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Polish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Me and my friends i went to crakow with plus the ones i met there all loved greg and toms beer house. There was nightly good quility live music and a free 3 course meal in the restaurant, was great tucker and they even managed to accomodate my vegan friend which was a nice change. We had a few challenges for Albert on the front desk but he handled all our issues with ease and a smile. Other noteable mentions were Cuba the super sweet bar man who put up with my nightly shennanigans and Basia the cool gorgeous girl who was our guide for the pub crawl night and led from the front. The hostel was very comfitable and tidy a nice bonus. Thanks Greg n Tom crew

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
TomKrak, Manager at Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
It's great to hear from you. It feels like ages ago since you guys have been here. Hope you're doing well. Hoping you will come back for few more pub crawls. Ah and thanks for the great review! Cheers!
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

That's probbaly the best choice in Cracow. I had the best time of my life! Great staff, the best party guides, really nice and clean rooms. And the restaurant downstairs serves really tasty meals! So, if you ever come to Cracow, you should choose Beer house hostel :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TomKrak, Manager at Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for leaving such a nice review! It's nice to hear you had such a good time staying in our hostel. Hope to see you again as soon as possible.
Le Mans, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Best hostel I have ever been in. Insanely clean, spacious, good location and not too expensive. Bar and restaurant in the hostel and live music and free dinner at night. The stadf are super friendly and welcoming. When I checked in, the reception actually helped me carry my bags upstairs! Best hostel ever.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TomKrak, Manager at Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thanks for amazing review. It was our pleasure to host you here. Hope you will visit us once again soon. Cheers
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I came here alone and booked for 5 nights... and the only reason I didn't extend my stay was because I needed to give my liver a chance to recover. Had an awesome time, made some new friends and got to experience Krakow and Polish culture. The excursions, dinner and pub crawls are a great opportunity to meet other travellers... an area in which a lot of other hostels fail in.
Didn't have a single problem from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out. The only problem is that I will now be comparing every hostel I stay in to Greg & Toms! Hope to be back there again soon!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TomKrak, Manager at Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Daniel! It's great to hear you liked it so much over here. There's no better thing for us than to know our hard work pay off! Hope you'll come back to Kraków and Greg&Tom's again. Cheers
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from my trip to Krakow and I must say that I had a time of my life! Left with great memories thanks to Greg and Tom Beer House Hostel which is the best I've stayed so far due to its central location, clean rooms, tasty dinners and beer, famous pub crawls and of course the most amazing staff! Special thanks to Albert, Joanna and Patrick - friendly, fun and extremely helpful people who made my stay an unforgettable experience!

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
TomKrak, Manager at Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thanks heaps for the awesome review. It was our pleasure to host you here. Hope you will find some free time to visit us again.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I just loved the Greg & Tom Beer House. I stayed there for a couple nights during my trip to Krakow. Went with a friend and stay in a 4 beds room.

My only complain was the toilet paper. The worst I used in my life. This might seem like a very small thing but at least for me, it became a issue. So I suggest you to buy your own.

The room itself was ok. The beds may be a little noisy but no big deal. However, the rest of it, was just perfect.

The location is very good, near train/bus station and the city center. The hostel has a great restaurant, serving good food in a very reasonable price. They also offer a pretty good free dinner every night: soup+main+desert.

I would hang out in the bar every night. The waitress are very nice. If you are drinking, they serve you some snacks like free pizza and all. They also have a nice live music.

Also, if you do a tour with them, they give you free lunch. So, that's free lunch + free dinner.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Yes, that's true, you have full service with us, in a price of accomodation you can eat a dinner for free. Your toilet paper's comment made me smile a bit, still trying to figure it out what was wrong with ours ;) Cheers