Krakow Shuttle - Tours

from $43.79
from $23.58
from $44.92
1,056 results
All reviews packed lunch excellent service salt mines pasta salad auschwitz birkenau chocolate wafer day tour text message salt mine tour airport transfer lunch provided return journey ran like clockwork combined tour spoke good english driver waiting highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We used krakow shuttle as our transport as part of a guided tour for salt mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau. When you book you get a confirmation email with a booking code and the night before you are due to be picked up for your tour you will get a email and/or text message with a confirmed pick up time which may vary slightly from the time given on your confirmation email. You have a choice to either get picked up outside your hotel for a small fee, selected hotels or a main pick up point which is a few pounds cheaper than being picked up from your hotel. The shuttle mini bus for salt mine was very roomy and has air con, however the shuttle mini bus we used for Auschwitz-Birkenau tour was very cramped seats and if you were taller than 5ft 8 your knees could be up the back seat of the person in front of you making it a very uncomfortable ride depending on where you were sat. Driver was prompt for pick up times. Advises to wear modest clothing at camp. It’s free to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau however you have to pay for a guide and headsets. There is a fee to enter the salt mine.

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Just sitting at airport ready to head home
We came here for my 40th with the family

If your ever coming to krakow then I highly recommend krakow shuttle
From arriving to leaving the level of service we received was amazing
We booking transfers to and from the airport as well as the aushwitz/birkenau tour
Arriving we were met with mark who took us promptly to our hotel and to Dominic who brought us back to the airport
They are very polite and friendly
It was a Mercedes mini bus that collected us which was first class
The tour itself was also amazing, collected at the hotel and taken to aushwitz
We met up with another party and proceeded directly into the camp
There was a massive queue of people who looked like they were paying at the gate. We went past them and went on the tour
The guide was lovely and knew everything about the history of the camp

I’m not sure if this is slightly more expensive or cheaper than other
But for the level of service don’t think twice and piece of mind

Book

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Our experience with this company was really good, we were picked up on time, in a really comfy Mercedes bus. Juliette was our guide and she had the perfect blend of knowledgeable yet extremely interesting but respectful of where we were. If I am honest I found the experience extremely harrowing. This is really not for the faint hearted but I think everyone should see it once.

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

We booked the shuttle from krakow to krk airport. The staff did everything and confirmed my reservation quickly by email. While the flight time changed, they helped me changing the pick up time at once. Efficient!! Love the service!
On the day, the driver arrived early and waited for us. He is polite and helped us with the suitcase. We arrived the airport in 20 minutes.
The price of the shuttle is the same for pick up in the early morning at 4:45am.
I am glad that i have selected krakow shuttle. I regard it is one of the best airport transfer!!

Reviewed July 26, 2019

This company is brilliant great communication lets you know by email or text the day before they collect you with exact pick up times for your tours.
They basically took you by the hand introduced you to your guide and took you back to where they collected you at your hotel door.
Auschwitz and saltmines are a must if your visting.
I also used them for my airport transfers not one problem with everything perfect thank you so much..

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

We were lucky to have Michal W from Krakow Shuttle as our guide. He is very knowledgeable and manage the group with ease. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2019