“Good breakfast great aervice”
Review of Milkbar Tomasza

Milkbar Tomasza
Ranked #30 of 1,678 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Fresh orange Juice. Hot breakfast served all day 15-20zl. Vs 60 at hotel. Clean bright. Service was fast and polite

2  Thank Eyedwalker
Write a ReviewReviews (1,420)

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My friend and I were recommended this cafe by someone we had met at a hostel. The food here was so good that we went back the next evening as well. The staff are friendly, and the menu is available in both Polish and English. The first time I had a fried Camembert with chips and a drink, all for approximately 4EUR. For the price, I was expecting a small portion, but I was thoroughly satisfied with my meal. I would definitely recommend a visit here.

3  Thank skandwm
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I am an American expat living in Krakow. The food at MilkBar on Tomasza is just splendid. It's a solid menu with lots of choices. I like the Egg & Mayo sandwich for lunch. Yum! I eat lunch there a few times a week. It has nice sunlight directly into the windows from the street for reading. Overall very comfortable & relaxing, away from the bustle just outside with a right-on-the-money menu. A diner i can enjoy many times a week for my lunch breaks away from my home art studio. It's one of my regular joints. Cozy might be an appropriate definition. A cozy little diner. Just my speed. Throughout my career as an artist i've needed to find great little diners for my lunch breaks and this fits that bill perfectly. No panic or loud noises. Good repose. Great food. ~b7

3  Thank blue s
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was guided here by a friend whose Polish wife had judged the pierogi as amongst the best she'd ever tasted. Naturally I had to try them - and yes, they were absolutely delicious, arrived quickly, piping hot & wonderfully Polish. The decor is modern and the clientele is mainly local. The unisex toilet is checked hourly and is spotless - always a good sign. When I'm next in Krakow, I will definitely return.

4  Thank Judie2011
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I arrived on a Sunday afternoon and found myself the only non-Polish person in the restaurant. I think it can only be a good sign if this modernised Milk Bar has been so deeply embraced by the natives.

I particularly love the breakfasts they have on offer all day and their pierogi.

Modelled after old Milk Bars; Milkbar Tomasza takes the past and adds a modern flair to it. You can still get the old standards of Polish food here such as pierogi, goulash, zurek and all the rest. Paninis, Irish twinged breakfasts, omelettes. They also have two course specials dinners for eighteen zloty, of which there is often two or three options on the chalkboard.

For breakfast or lunch or dinner, with such friendly staff - Milkbar Tomasza should definitely be on your food itinerary during a stay in Krakow.

It's also worth noting they serve Jasmine tea!

3  Thank EckhartDroll