“You place to try Asia in Krakow!”

Edo Fusion Asian Cusine
Ranked #278 of 1,678 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Edo Fusion Restaurant Japanese&Thai Cusine was founded out of love of food and its creating. The interior of the restaurant is very spacious, decorated in shades of grey and green, enriched by floral elements, all complemented by the marmur of water flowing down the wall. The meals served in our restaurant will impress even the most discerning gourmets with the multitude of tastes and their esthetics. In addition to classic Japanese and Thai cusine our menu provides dishes originating from Vietnam, Korea and Cambodia, as well unique and original compositions of our chef Mr. Tomasz Stanek - who has been co-creating Edo for the last seven years. We believe that a vistit to our restaurant will provide you with a unique and unforgettable experience.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Edo Fusion is an idea, what you can expect inside is a sense of tranquility and silence. Relaxing with the sounds of the waterfall on a wall lets you focus entirely on the food. Service is perfect as well, not intrusive and very polite and smiling.

This has been my 2nd visit here and I am happy to say the experience is even better than last time. The starter of Tuna Tataki is excellent, Pho Bo soup as well. Red curry and clams for the main dishes made us full and did not leave any space for a dessert. Perhaps this would be the only thing I could complain about. Order a small curry instead if you plan to get one of the amazing looking desserts from Edo menu.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food was great, the service was excellent and the dumplings were to die for. I'm going back tomorrow!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Ordered a few hot dishes and some sushi. The sushi seemed fresh, but, lacking in flavor. Cooked dishes - the ramen was okay, the bulgogi was okay, the salmon was, you guessed it.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The enterieur is kind of a typical asian-like style. The foods are good. As soup I tried the Pho bo soup, it has an interesting taste. My company choosed tom yum,which he liked. Surprisingly we got europian kind spoon, not chinese one. As main dish I asked for curry with tiger prawns. Allthoghether it was tasty, but too spicy for me, but usually I'm not a hot food fan. My company selected duck breast with teriyaki sauce, and he was very satisfied with the taste and the portion. As desert both of us had some ice cream. We had a pleasant dinner here in Edo fusion, but we found fusion in the dessert, only.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The restaurant is right across from the Spatz Hotel, its a Japanese and Thai cuisine-also a sushi bar... I have never tasted food so tasty, and beautiful presentation.. The staff were very helpful as to what would be suitable for our palatte as we dont get sushi in the highlands...!!!
My friend and i had 3/4 starters, main course and bottle of pinot grigio-all for Just over £20 each.....i would say it was one off the best meals i ever had and value for money with great service and style...