“Pampering at Verde”

Verde Massage & Beauty
Ranked #4 of 65 Spas & Wellness in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: VERDE Massage is a place created as the answer to your needs. Just at the very beginning we bring you the first wave of glorious relax, then we only let you to get deeper and deeper into yourself to finally let you spread your wings of your well- being. Check our range offer of the aromatic massages, facials, juicy body treatments and sauna.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Together with a friend of mine we decided to have a day at a spa. I found Verde via Tripadvisor and we were pleasantly surprised. Wonderful atmoshpere, great massage by Gosia and fantastic facial by Karolina. All of that in the heart of Krakow. Will definitely come back!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic foot massage in the most beautiful surroundings. The room was cool, just perfect as it was 34 degrees outside! I was so relaxed that I dozed off on a couple of occasions! Wonderful experience. If you are in Krakow I would highly recommend this lovely day spa.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have never been so relaxed... Wonderful 1 hour classic massage. Also the place has an atmosphere on it's own. It is run by great young people, you can really relax there.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I and my husband had a SUPER spa holiday, thanks to Gosia at Verde!!

I had muscle pain on my neck, shoulder, upper-and lower back over a long period. I was SO lucky to be taken care of Gosia. Her Thai and Indonesian massages were simply the best massages I have had during the last 10 years! She has great knowledge about body anatomy, had the right strength of pressure adjusted to my need, and knew how to lead me to relaxation while she released my muscle pain. Not to mention her friendly, helpful personality :-)

My husband was not very fun of massages, but when he got Thai massage from Gosia: he asked me to book more appointments :-) Too bad he did not manage to get Indonesian massage from Gosia!

It has been 1.5 months since my visit to Gosia at Verde, but I still can feel the relaxing, healing effect of her massages on my muscles. BIG THANK YOU, GOSIA, especially for your Indonesian massage!

1  Thank Jeanny S
Reviewed May 16, 2013

If a quality massage in a convenient location with a clean relaxing atmosphere and a friendly and qualified staff is what you're looking for then look no further! Gosia and her staff couldn't be more accommodating and professional. Whether you're looking for a stress relieving massage or a day of pampering, you won't find another Spa in Krakow more capable than the staff at Verde. I've been a weekly customer for over a year now and the reason is simple - quality, comfort, and value.