“Best Massage in Town!”

Verde Massage & Beauty
Ranked #3 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: VERDE Massage is a place created as the answer to your needs. Just at the very beginning we bring you the first wave of glorious relax, then we only let you to get deeper and deeper into yourself to finally let you spread your wings of your well- being. Check our range offer of the aromatic massages, facials, juicy body treatments and sauna.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

If a quality massage in a convenient location with a clean relaxing atmosphere and a friendly and qualified staff is what you're looking for then look no further! Gosia and her staff couldn't be more accommodating and professional. Whether you're looking for a stress relieving massage or a day of pampering, you won't find another Spa in Krakow more capable than the staff at Verde. I've been a weekly customer for over a year now and the reason is simple - quality, comfort, and value.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"pressure points"
"glass of white wine"
in 2 reviews
"cannot recommend highly enough"
"visit krakow again"
in 10 reviews
"masseuse"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I am an expat based in Krakow. After trying a few Spa's here, this is by far our favorite Spa and it is based in the center of Krakow. The staff members are very skilled, attentive and professional, always delivering exceptional service. My wife and I always get at least a 90 min massage, with my personal favorite being an Indonesian style that was modified to my taste. Verde will definitely modify the treatments to suit your personal preference. You will have a positive memorable experience there.

1  Thank Bigmarv72
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Let me add my praise for Verdi massage. For an hour and a half, Gosia worked my muscles deeply to loosen knots accumulated after two months on the road. I left there a rejuvenated traveler.

2  Thank Judy4Joe
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went there without high expectations. Just wanted to get my tired muscles relaxed a bit. But Dominic gave me an ideal massage. I told him which areas I wanted him to focus on and he followed it religiously. He mixed multiple techniques, pressed pressure points in my feet, hands, back and neck. He was flexible, both doing it firmly and a bit gently as per my feedback. I have tried so many masseuses in England and none of them do it with enough firmness (risk management, insurance, etc, I guess) but he was as firm as I wanted him to be.

If I come back to Krakow I'll make sure to go for another massage treatment by Dominic.

1  Thank Petrolhead_UK